Chapter 1

When you become famous, an artist, or any kind of celebrity you automatically become an idol, a role model for a lot of people out there. People want to know each and everything about you, let it be you family, friends, even your life partner.
Similarly, about 8 years back a guy named Steve Austin started his singing career by releasing his debut single 'Wanna be Yours.' His single reached No. 1 in more than 34 countries within 24 hours of its release. Steve became a youth sensation for a lot of people out there. And out of all those millions of people, even I am one of his die-hard fans or even I am a part of the 'Austin Army' as the fandom is called.
I still remember about 3 years back I was sitting at the Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi, waiting for my flight to London. After so many attempts and months of hard work I finally got a job at The Aura, a 5 star hotel in my dream city, in London.
'Dream' not because I loved the city but because I loved a 25 year old guy living over here. A guy who was a part of my life,whom I loved more than anything.
I know you must be thinking that moving miles away from home just to see your celeb crush is an idiocy. But what I had in my mind was a lot more idiotic than this. I wanted to meet Steve but apart from that I wanted to embrace my existence in his heart, in his life I wanted to fall more deeply for him and make him fall more deeply for me. I wanted him to know that a girl named Ritika Malhotra was deeply in love with him. I know what I wanted was impossible and rubbish, but there was something inside me that always helped me to keep up with that little light of hope of fulfilling my dreams someday.
You must ne thinking that I am living in a world of fantasies. Or that I am a psychological case. Yes, I am living in fantasies but I am not mad. I am just in love or in your language obsessed with a boy. A boy whose songs contained each and every word a girl wants to hear. Listening to his songs feels like he his speaking to me, I want to answer him, but he wont listen, he just wont. There was something about Steve that always attracted me to him. He was completely different from other celebrities. Sweet, simple, down to earth, zero arrogance. A tall, dark haired guy, blue eyes and of course handsome as hell.