Chapter 3

Obviously I was regretting the fact that I couldn't attend Steve's concert, but one night was enough to get over it. His songs helped you know.
After about a month later, I was returning from the hotel back home, while walking I was busy texting one of my friends as we were in the middle of some conversation when suddenly I collided with someone and my phone fell from my hand.
"What the fuck?" I shouted. Nothing in this world irritates me more than someone hurting my phone, I love it more than anything. A bit less than Steve though.
Anyways I continued with my anger not even looking up to who the person was.
"Watch out man" I picked up my phone."Can't you walk stra-" I looked up at the person and choked.
There were 3 men, I had nothing to do with the 2 in black but the third one seemed familiar as if I knew him as if I met him everyday. It took me a moment to realize that it was the face I saw everyday, on my phone, in my dreams, just everywhere. Yes it was Steve, it was Steve Austin, it was THE STEVE AUSTIN. I realized what I just did. How rude I was to him. I wanted to scream, I wanted to jump. His appearance was same as of that in his pictures. He was wearing a blue-striped tee, blue jeans, a sweater around his neck and those angelic blue eyes.
"I'm sorry. Are you OK?" He said in his mesmerising manly voice.
But I was still unable to utter a word. With great difficulty I finally replied.
"Y-ye-yeah. I'm extremely sorry I did not know it was you." He started to walk away. "I am a very big fan of you. I love you. I love so so mu-" He was gone he never heard me.
But, no regrets.
No matter what, all I knew was that my dream was partially fulfilled. He was right there in front of me. But I couldn't even take a picture with him. I was still unable to believe that I met him. It felt like a dream I was still hoping that someone would pinch me, waje me up and bring me to reality. But I also wanted that this dream should never end. The only thing I was worried about was the kind of impression I left on his mind. I wish I was not so rude. What will he think about me?
Whatever, but it was the best day of my life. I kept on smiling the entire day for no reason.
Well this wasn't over yet there was a lot more to come.