Chapter 1- Vexi

PLEASE READ BELOW

BEFORE YOU READ THIS FANFICTION PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS BOOK IS THREE YEARS OLD! I reread it a while ago and it was so cringy that I decided to rewrite it. If you rather read a more detailed, nicer less confusing fanfiction I highly suggest to read the rewritten version of this fanfiction. I'm still currently updating it but it's a lot better than this version I believe. But if you like the story anyways and want to read it fast then this book is here for you! The rewritten version has no plot changes of any kind it's just better worded and even some extra scenes to clear up confusion.

Now here's the original story!

"Sweety I promise you they will remember you. Especially Astrid! You where her best friend back then!" My mother yells happily pulling my red hair out of my face.

"And who knows maybe Hiccup has more friends since he started to train dragons!" She yells even more as she starts to braid my long hair that reached to my waist.

"Mom I am dizzy." I say grabbing on to the seat. The ship was rocking too much. Too much to be normal.

"Mom are you sure the ship is stable?" I ask as I watch my light blue terrible terror sleeping on the floor. He isnt any type of terrible terror he is a rare type. When he eats chicken he gets a grow spurt big enough to ride on.

"You're right I am going to check on your father." She stands up and she goes up the ladders that lead to the surface. I see her bright red hair move as she takes each step. I heard a tiny yawn from my dragon, NightStar.

"Come here you over sized gecko." I say sweetly as he crawls up to me and gets into my bag where I hold all my arrows. And chicken for him.

After a few minutes petting him I felt the ship tilt too much to the side as I fall off my wooden seat and hit the other wall. I stand up awkwardly and run up the ladders in fear,"MOM! DAD!" I yell cuping my hands over my mouth. I look everywhere. Then I found them. They where looking for me. The rain was pouring hard. I ran up to them and I hug them tight. Then as I expected the ship tipped over to its side and started sinking. I slip away from my parents by mistake as I see them fall to the cold, deep, blue sea. I started to cry as my vision blurred. I fell into the sea too. I was underwater swimming for my life till I notice NightStar swimming up to me in his big form and swops me out of the water and softly lets go of me on a hug piece of wood that was floating. How am I going to go to Berk now!