Chapter 1

Hey Danosaurs and Phillions! My new phanfiction! Well.... technically my first coz I tried to make other ones but I hated them so they weren't finished. Anyway... I hope you cuties like this shit (Coz for once, I actually like the phanfic I'm making).

NOTE: If you see three star thingies like this, ***, it's a time skip.

(Its always Dan's POV/Point of View)

Dan walked slowly towards Pineview High school. He was feeling very nervous as he had never been the new kid before. His dad started a new job, so he talked it over with Dan's mum and they decided they were moving. Dan wouldn't miss much, but what he would miss was his former best friend, Sam. They were best friends since 7th grade and they'd been through a lot together. They could still text or FaceTime, but it wasn't the same. Oh well, he'd at least try to fit in at Pineview.

Dan reached the double doors and breathed in. "Here goes nothing." he sighed and opened it. He was surprised to see that the hallway wasn't full. There was no one there. "Am I late?" he said quietly as he walked into Miss Emerson's room for his first class, English. (A/N***I have no idea how high school works so this is my version***) "No, you're fine." Miss Emerson replied sweetly.

"Everyone, this is Daniel Howell, he's new here. Daniel, please take a seat next to Phil over in the back." she announced. "Okay, er.. you can just call me Dan." Dan said. Miss gave him a small nod and Dan walked to the back.

When he got to the back of the classroom, he saw a boy doodling Adventure Time characters on his notebook. "Hey." Dan said in a small voice. "Hi" the boy replied awkwardly. He looked up and Dan took in his appearance. Silky black hair, crooked smile, light skin, and pool blue eyes. Those eyes... "Woah..." he blurted. Dan seemed to be in a trance. "Er... what?" Phil asked and looked genuinely confused. "Uh.. I mean.. sorry, I just... Your eyes....." Dan said, seeming hypnotized. Phil looked back down at his book and Dan could swear Phil was blushing.

***

Dan finished two of his classes, English and Math. It was lunch now. As he had no friends so far, he thought he'd eat alone. Or maybe with the cute guy in his English class, Phil. He scanned the lunch room and couldn't find him. People had a choice to eat lunch outside too, so Dan looked there until he spotted the boy sitting with another guy. He strutted towards them sitting under a tree and heard the green eyed boy Phil was sitting with say "Who's that?" and poke Phil.

He walked up to them. "Hey, I'm Dan, I'm in Phil's English class. Can I join you guys?" he asked politely. Phil blushed slightly and said sure. "I'm PJ, but you can call me Peej if you want." the green eyed boy said and smiled. PJ and Phil looked cute together, Dan frowned. "Are you guys together?" Dan asked nervously. Their faces both turned scarlet. "No!" they both said. Dan felt guilty for making them embarrassed. "By the way, we also have another friend, Chris. But he's away today." Phil piped up. "He's probably cutting class so he doesn't have to go to Phys Ed. We aren't very athletic." Peej explained. Dan chuckled. "I'm not either."

***

It was writing class and Dan was sat beside Phil for it, luckily. But Phil wasn't at his desk. Well, class hadn't started yet, he was actually a few minutes early. He decided to step out in the hall and try to find him. He was about to step out when he heard PJ's voice. "....You would be so cute together. Get to know him better, you share atleast two classes." he said. "Uh.. ok, bye Peej." Phil's voice chimed in.

Just as Dan was about to get to his seat, Phil came in and bumped straight into him, dropping two notebooks and scattering papers everywhere. "Oh! I'm so sorry Phil!" Dan apologized and stacked the papers together and back into the notebook. He saw a few drawings and one looked vaguely like Dan.

"It's ok, really." Phil responded. Dan was holding the paper. "Is this yours? It's really good!" Dan asked. Phil snatched it away and blushed. He was about to say something but the teacher walked in.

They took their seats and the teacher walked in. They proceeded to complete their boring lesson and then it was art. Dan had art with both PJ and Phil. But he was sat beside PJ. Phil was in the very back but Dan and Peej were near the middle. They were assigned a project to paint whatever they wanted, as long as its colorful.

"Hey Peej." Dan said when PJ sat down. PJ smiled cheekily. "Hi." he replied cheerfully. "What are you gonna paint?" Dan asked. He was looking for a little bit of inspiration. "I think I'm gonna paint Pikachu." PJ replied, making Dan chuckle. "Real cute, PJ. I have no idea what I'm gonna paint yet."

***

It was the end of the day and Dan had managed to live through English, Math, Writing, Art, and Science. He walked home and stepped inside. He was still getting used to his house as it was only his second day there. Pineview was a pretty nice place and his house was nice too. He missed Sam but he was really glad that he made some friends. Dan flung his bag on the floor and made his way upstairs into his room. He decided that he'd text Sam and tell him about his first day.

Dan: hey Sam

Sam: hey, how was ur first day?

Dan: good, I made a couple of friends.

Sam: cool, I miss u :/

Dan: miss u too

"Dan, honey! Can you come here?" Dan's mum called as she walked in the door. "Yes mum!" he called back.

Dan: sorry I gtg, mum's calling me.

After Dan finished his text, he dropped his phone on his bed and ran downstairs. "What is it mum?" Dan asked as he saw her carrying a plate of cookies. Dan's mum smiled. "We're going to go bring cookies to the neighbours." she explained. Dan gave a puzzled look. "We're the new neighbours, they should bring us cookies!" he said greedily. "No Daniel, I've became friends with the neighbours today so I thought it'd be nice to bring them some cookies.

***

Dan's mum rang the doorbell to the neighbour's house and they waited for a moment before a woman answered the door. "Hi! Come on in guys!" she said cheerfully. Dan's mum and dad stepped in and Dan stayed close behind. "Honey, we have company!" the woman yelled. Dan's mum helped the woman start some tea and Dan was shocked when he saw who the neighbour's son was. Phil.

A/N: Finally I've made my first phanfic! I hope you like it. :)