"What the hell!?" Zayn yells, covering himself with the blanket.

"How freaking could you Zayn! All this time I've been waiting for a text or a call from you and this is what I come to see! Out of all the people you could fuck, you pick the cum swallower!"

"Niall, it's not what it looks like."

I laugh bitterly. "Oh really? Let me get my glasses, because I can't see what the hell is going on right in front of me! You fuc*ing this dick eater cunt, while I sit at home waiting for you. Why did you text me to see this!? Do you like to see me in pain? Do you freaking like to see me cry and die slowly inside." I say whipping the tears away from my face.

"I didn't text you, I would never do that too you. I just need a distraction from all our drama."

"By fuc*ing another person is a good distraction!?, if you wanted to fu*k someone, then you should've came to me, if you wanted to talk about our problems, you should've came to me! You asshole!" I yell.

"It was me, I text Niall, so he can see how I can really please a man." Diana purrs at Zayn. While Zayn gave her a disgusting look.

"Carry on what you both were doing I'm leaving. I hope you got her pregnant and she tortures you with paying child support. You make me sick Zayn. How dare you. I gave you so many chances. Do you even love me at all? Why do I have to suffer like this! WHY!!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry Niall. I just was roaming outside when people got out of school. Diana wouldn't leave me alone. She wanted to help me with fix our problem, but next minute I knew, we're naked and I fucked her. I'm soo sorry. I just wanted to forget our problems for a moment. I've made a bad decision. I totally regret it. I love you Niall James Horan so freaking much."

"You stay the hell away from me Zayn. I mean it."

Zayn quickly put his boxers on and walk towards me and then got on his knees and takes my hand.

"I'm truly sorry Niall. I did something that I can't take back, but I know you can find it in you're heart to forgive my stupid mistake. Diana means nothing to me. Just a quick fu*k and that's it."

"How can I believe you. I don't know who you are anymore. You were happy as balls just a few minutes ago slamming into the whore. Tell me this, if I hadn't walked in on you having sex with Diana, would you have told me?"

"Yes I would."

I leaned into Zayn's ear. "Liar!, stop bullshitting me, you wouldn't have told me, you know how much I would suffer if I found out." I screamed in his ear.

"I'm not lying when I say that I love you and you're only person that knows dark past, I always loved you from the very beginning. I just didn't accept it. I swear to this moment on, that I will never lie or cheat on you again."

"You're right, it won't happen again, because were over!" I yelled and slam the door and left.

Zayn POV

I watch as the love of my life leave out my bedroom door. I feel so hollow inside. I should've have never done this. I just lost someone that means so much to me. I'm a fuck up like my father always tell me. Niall the only person who put up with my shit for so long and now he's had enough. I can't believe I broke him. I destroy our relationship. All I can do is cry and let all my feelings out.

"Get over yourself Zayn. You weren't meant to be with Niall. You're always going to run away and mess things up. Think of it as a sign to let Niall move on and let him find happiness with someone else." Diana says standing in front of me naked.

"Get the hell out my house" I growl.

"Let's go back into bed and let's finish what we were doi-"