preparations

Jin was happy. No. He was beyond happy. He loved spoiling his little namjoon. Now he could spoil yoongi too. Then he realized something.

" Guys we have some work to do. I don't think yoongi has any little things." jin explained to the others.

Jimin suddenly jumped up. " Hyung! Me and jungkook can bye clothes and toys and stuff." the two youngest were curious to how yoongi would look.

"Alright. Just don't go overboard. Please, we know how you two get. Matter fact Hoseok is going with you." jin ordered. Hobi didn't complain.

" While you're out, get some bottles, pacies, milk, sippy cups, coloring books, crayons, pull ups or diapers, and some fruit please. " jin asked. Jimin and jungkook looked at each other wishing someone made a list. Luckly that's what Hoseok was doing.

"Ok Hyung. We'll be going now. See ya hoes" jungkook shouted before leaving. Jin started to yell back, but realized that both littles were asleep.

"Hyung can I help with something? " tae asked.

"Yea follow me. We need to put up the other crib." jin said as they got up. Tae was confused.

They soon stopped at a room that jin had locked so the others wouldn't be too nosy. The other members didn't know what was in there but they had a few wild ideas.

As they entered the room taehyungs mouth dropped. It was so cute. There were rocking chairs in the corners, shelves stacked with toys , a chest filled with stuffed animals, and the walls were painted pink.(jins choice).
On the left side of the room was an adult sized crib.

"Hyung how-" tae started but was cut off by jin chuckling. " I love my joon." He started smiling to himself. "Tae go in that closet and bring me that box with the crib in it. We had an extra one incase joonie broke this one." jin directed. "Yes sir!" Tae shouted. Truthfully he was very excited with the thought of being a caregiver.

Author note: sorry this book is going slow and isn't that good. Im trying Tho😊 bare with me. 사랑해요! 감사합니다!