Chapter Forty-Seven

Start from the beginning

"No, not at all." I smiled at her. She took the seat, catching my eye shyly every once in a while.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked her. She bit her lip, her cheeks flushing a light pink. Cute.

"Um, I don't usually drink alcohol." She muttered, as if she was embarrassed.

"Hey," I called the bartender over. "What's the lightest drink you have?"

"I have some light beers. Did the whiskey get too strong." He winked at me teasingly.

I laughed, "Nah, it's for the lady."

His eyes widened, looking over to the brunette. "Oh, of course! I'll have the lightest beer I have up in a few moments." He smiled, sauntering away to the back room.

"Wow, uh, thank you." She mumbled, sending me a toothless smile. I felt my heart speed up, and I leaned against the counter.

"Anytime."

Brooke's POV

"God dammit Justin!" I yelled, looking down at my now soap and water covered shirt.

"Ah, ah, ah, no swearing young lady." He wagged his finger in my face, giggling loudly.

I threw my sponge into the sink. "So, I help you do the dishes, and my reward is getting soapy water dumped all over me?"

"If you wanted a reward you should've just said." Justin winked walking over to me. He puckered his lips and closed his eyes, leaning in.

I quickly got out my sponge. Wringing the water all over his head. His caramel eyes flung open, and he stumbled back, slipping on the slippery floor. His butt smacked against the tile with a loud groan.

I covered my mouth, trying to stop laughing. "Oh my, oh my God." I snorted, trying to control my laughs. "Are you okay?"

"No," he groaned, grabbing onto the counter to help him stand. "Kiss it better?"

I pecked his cheek, "Better?"

"I didn't fall on my cheek, you dumbass."

"I'm not kissing any other cheeks other than this one." I lightly tapped the soft skin right next to his nose.

He pouted, "I need a shower, you in?"

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered. I didn't think I was ready for any intimate moments with Justin, especially after what had just happened. I did want to be intimate with Justin, soon, but now wasn't the time.

"C'mon, let's get you cleaned up." He whispered soothingly, picking me up in his arms. He settled me on his hip like I was a small child. "My little baby." He cooed, digging his nose into my neck. He walked us up the stairs, heading into the large on suite bathroom. He sat me down on the counter, taking his shirt off. I couldn't help but stare at his perfectly toned back as he leaned into the shower to turn on the water.

"I can feel you staring, you know." Justin said cockily.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I waved him off, fighting a small smile. He chuckled, craning his neck to look at me.

He pulled off his pants, leaving him only in his boxers. "Alright princess, you want to take a shower with me?"

"N-nothing too. . . " I trailed off, sinking my teeth into my bottom lip.

"I know kitten. No making love. We'll save that for later." He winked. I rolled my eyes, letting out a breath.

I went to take off my shirt, but Justin quickly grabbed my wrists. "Allow me." He slowly removed my black v-neck from my torso, only leaving me in a navy blue laced bra. His eyes darted down to my chest, but quickly went back to my eyes.