Chapter Seventeen

Songs for this chapter are:

I'm With You- Avril Lavigne

Survival- Eminem

-------------------------------------------

Brooke's POV

"Wake up, kitten." A finger prodded me in the cheek and I moaned, slapping it away. I rolled over onto my front, burying my face into the pillows.

"C'mon baby, we have places to go." Justin whispered into my ear, planting his lips just below my earlobe.

"I literally got no sleep last night." I groaned, rubbing my make-up free eyes with my fists. I probably ended up getting four hours of sleep last night.

"Neither did I." Justin mumbled and shots of last night flashed through my brain. I bit the insides of my cheeks, trying not to laugh.

Justin narrowed his eyes at me before a light smile crept on his face.

"You were awake, weren't you?" His cheeks were tinted a light pink and I gaped at the sight.

"Is Justin Bieber, I mean, the Justin Bieber really blushing?" I teased, a smirked growing on my face.

"Stop," Justin whined, holding out the end of the word.

I started giggling covering my face with my hands.

"Alright, alright, enough with the jokes." Justin said, his face still holding a cute smile, "We have a meeting to get to."

I frowned, "A meeting?"

"That's what I said didn't I?" Justin said emotionlessly, rummaging through the dresser's drawers.

My mouth twitched to the side. Why would he bring me to the meetings? That was for gang members only.

"Am I even allowed?" I asked. I peeled the warm comforter off of me reluctantly. A breeze of cold air washed over me and I shivered, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Of course you are, you'll find out more at the meeting. Now go get ready." He ordered. I nodded as he threw an outfit at me. It was a pretty lace white top with dark jeans and then of course, Justin's jacket.

I went into the bathroom, and just as I was about to shut the door, Justin's black boot stopped the door. I frowned at him, trying to close the door on his foot.

"I have to do my hair." He argued, pushing the door harder, "It doesn't look this good with no effort, kitten."

I rolled my eyes and stepped into the shower, yanking the curtain closed.

"Are you going to shower with your clothes on?" He laughed from outside the shower.

"No, I'm taking them off in here." I mumbled, taking off my shirt and throwing in into the floor. I heard Justin whine but I ignored it, stripping down to nothing and turning on the warm water. I squeezed the bottle of shampoo into my palms. I lathered it into my long hair, inhaling the heavenly scent.

"Smells good doesn't it?" Justin teased, as if he knew I was smelling it. I stayed silent, rolling my eyes at his immaturity. He chuckled to himself before finally shutting up.

I finished washing up and I cursed under my breath for forgetting a towel. I sucked in a sharp breath and swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Um- Justin?" I weakly called.

"Yes, kitten?" He mocked, and at that moment I knew he knows that I don't have a towel.

"Could you- "