9.

April

The day had finally come to an end and my home was indeed calling me. I grabbed up my stuff ready to leave. As I opened my office door everyone was waiting for me.

"Erm... what's going on?"

"We're going for drinks. We're waiting for you." Leigh-Anne said.

I looked up at Reggie and Duncan who was doing everything in their power not to give me eye contact.

Hmph!

"I told the guys I'm not really up for drinks. I just want to go home."

"We can't let you go home feeling low. Nope. What kind of coworkers would we be?" Leigh-Anne added.

If there's anything I've learned this week it's that when Leigh-Anne puts her mind to something... that's it. This was going to be hard for me to get out of.

"This week has been a hectic week for us all. You especially as your new and everyone does come to you the most. This is why we look forward to fridays. Let our hair down and let the stresses go. Come on April, you've done so well... let us buy you a drink." Andrew said.

"Yeah. Come on April. Come and join the gang. We all want you to come." Sara added.

"Yeah April come onnnnn!!" Duncan piped up.

I started laughing. Reggie winked at me. I knew him and Duncan was behind this group attack.

"Okay okay okay just one drink! I'm not a big drinker anyway."

"Yay!!" Leigh-Anne and Sara said.

When we arrived at "Fridays" I was actually glad I came. The venue was really cool. They had sofas all around, you could do shisha, play games, they even had a quiet area where you could have a drink and read a book. I can see why these lot enjoy Fridays so much!

"So what will you be having?" Reggie asked me.

"So drinks really are on you?"

"Nope. But I'll get you a drink." He said then winked at me.

"I'll have Hennessy and Red Bull."

"A lady with a fine taste." He said.

I just rolled my eyes at Reggies attempt to flirt. It was getting him nowhere. Five Hennessy and Red Bulls later and I was feeling very very tipsy. It was a great feeling. I felt myself finally unwinding from all my stresses.

Is this what alcohol does?

I wasn't a frequent drinker for obvious reasons but as long as I stay in control I guess drinking wouldn't be so bad.

"Want another one?" Reggie asked.

"Are you trying to get me drunk Reginald?!"

"Nope. Think you got there all by yourself."

"I'm not drunk Reginald!"

"Come here let me tell you something."

"What?"

Reggie whispered in my ear.

"Stop calling me Reginald unless you're trying to fuck me."

My eyes opened wide as his voice shivered down my spine causing a funny feeling in between my legs!

"Well... I most certainly am not! So Reggie it is!" I said then started laughing. "And yes...I'll have another. Thanks REGGIE!!" I said laughing some more. "Ooooo this is my jam!!" I said as Rihanna - Wild Thoughts came on. "Come on twins! Come and dance with me!"