Hungry Lucy and a New Enemy?

Start from the beginning

"Grandfather, is it ok for Natsu to take me to go eat something? I didn't get to have breakfast this morning."

"Of course," he smiles at her. "Let me just talk to Natsu real quick. I was going to call him down to my office before you came."

Oh no. Luce nods tiredly before leaving, waiting at the front desk for me. "What's up Gramps?"

"Are you serious about my granddaughter," he asks seriously. 

"Yes, I am. I care deeply for her and I honest to God love her," I stated with a smile on my face just thinking about her.

"You really do, huh," he chuckles. "Just promise me that you'll take care of her. I don't care how much training she has, I want my precious little angel to be safe."

"I'll do anything for her Makarov," I respond. 

"You used my name," he says quietly. "Now, I know you will protect her with your life."

"Always."

"Alright," he sighs. "You are dismissed. That was all I wish to talk about."

I walk out the office without another word, heading straight for Luce.

"Ready to go," she smiles at me and nods. "Alright, but we have to grab a little extra something first." I walk behind the desk and grab my helmet along with one that I left here last week putting our bags down in the process. Passing it to her I smirk. "Let's get you something to eat."

"YAY! FOOD!" She runs out the office towards my motorcycle, taking her hair out of its ponytail and putting the helmet on. I laugh at her reaction, walking after her. She still had my jacket on but I let her keep it since my body heat will keep me warm.

Getting on my bike, she hops on behind me wrapping her arms around my waist. Turning it on, I revved it up a little then speed out the lot with Luce giggling behind me in excitement. When we stopped at a traffic light, I pressed a little button on the side of my helmet that helps me communicate with the others whenever we have a job and I'm on my bike.

"Can you hear me, Luce," I ask while driving.

"Yup!" 

I chuckle at her and continue driving when she asks me something.

"What did Grandfather have to talk to you about?"

"Just wanted to clear some things up."

"Like?"

I chuckle at her curiosity and smile. "He wanted to make sure I was serious about you and I am."

I feel her hug me a little tighter as we arrive at IHOP. Taking off our helmets she put hers down on the seat while I have mine at my side. Putting mine down, I feel her close to me. I look back just as she puts her arms around my neck. Instinctively, I rest my hands on her waist while pulling her closer to me. Smiling at me she stands on her tippy toes while I bend down some as we kiss slowly but passionately. I lick her bottom lip for entrance and she complies. I swirl my tongue in her mouth, feeling every inch of it. Claiming her. 

After a minute or so, we pull back for air, leaving a string of saliva between us.

"Let's go get you some food," I say smirking.

"Hmm," she hums in response while burying her face in my chest kissing it.

I smile at her and grab her hand while she grabs her helmet and I grab mine. 

"Hello, welcome to IHOP. A table is being cleared just as we speak. Just wait a moment and we will get you two a seat."

"Thanks," I say with a small smile.