"I highly doubt that you just want to see me. I am sure there is something".

"Shut up. Be there in ten". He hung up. I chuckled.

I think I should get out of the bed. I don't want to look ugly when he looks freaking handsome. At least, I should make myself presentable.

I went to bathroom and washed my face quickly and brushed my teeth. I got out and changed out of my night clothes and wore a grey sweatshirt and black jeans.

I made a messy bun on the top of my head and then went to kitchen to eat something as I had not had breakfast or even a cup of coffee.

I thought to make something for me but then stopped. I'll just go to the nearby cafe with david.

I sat on couch waiting for him to come. Five minutes passed and I become exteremly bored so I went back to my room and grabbed my phone which was on the bed.

My laptop was still opened so I went to close it and saw that the battery is low so I plugged it to charge.

I went back to the couch and started scrolling through instagram checking pictures of celebrities. Why these people are always posting.

Literally everyone is posting every second. I have never posted anything nor I ever will. I have not even added anyone in this app.

The bell rang indicating that david has arrived. Finally! I can have some food.

"Hey". I said and gave him a quick hug.

"Hi". He smiled.

"Let's eat out". I grinned.

He rolled his eyes. "Whenever I meet you, you are hungry".

"I always am". I said childishly.

"Lets go". He pulled me along with him.

We drove to the cafe.

"So. What did you want to talk about?". I asked.

"Ah". He stopped. He started looking around. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?". I asked weirded out by his behaviour. He is usually too bright.

Does he like me?

Oh my God!

No! This can't be happening!

Thats why he is nervous.

I have read this in so many books. On how guys get nervous when they are about to confess their undying love.

"I like-

"Shut up!". I stopped him before he could complete.

"I-I am sorry david! But I don't like you. I have never been attracted to you in such a way! You are handsome and everything but-". I rambled on.

"Way to crush a man's pride!". He pouted looking amused. I chuckled lowly despite being a little uncomfortable at David's almost confession.

"But I don't like you". He said laughing a little.

Oh

My cheeks flamed at my stupidity. When did I become this stupid? Gosh! Why would he even like me! I am his friend.

A sister, I might say.

No. Sister seems a bit...Nevermind.

When a boy even smiles at me I think that he is in freaking love with me!

Us girls! I shook my head.

"Wait! Then who do you like?". I asked as I slowly grinned.

"Your friend".

What? "Noah?". I muttered then realization hit me and I gasped.

He is GAY!

"You are gay!" I said out loud my eyes widening more and more as the time passed by.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! I have always wanted a gay friend! But wait! why didn't you tell em this before?".

"Does anyone from your family know?".

"Does daniel, I mean Mr. Clifford know?"

"What about your parents?" I shooted questions at him.

I looked at him and saw his bewildered expression. His cheeks were crimson.

Is he blushing?

Aww.

But soon I realized that he wasn't blushing. He was angry as I saw the bigg scowl on his face.

Did I say something wrong?

"I am not gay!!". He whispered shouted.

Oh.

"For fucks sake! I am not gay! I am straight. As straight as a fucking a bobby pin!".

Wow. What an example!

"Then?".

"I am talking about your other friend! The girl! The redhead!".

My head dropped in dissaponitment. "She has a boyfriend". I said.

His expression turned into a dissapointed one too. We were wearing matching expressions now.

I remember cheryl told me about him just a few days ago.

"He isn't even handsome". I rolled my eyes as I recalled the scene when cheryl introduced me to him.

"And he wasn't very nice either". I rolled my eyes again.

I would have liked him if he was polite. The guy was checking me out!

"I am sorry". I said lowly.

David shook his head. "Not your fault". I nodded understandingly.

"I feel heartbroken".

I chuckled to that.

I know I am an asshole.

"Let's spend the day eating ice cream and watching movies!". I said excitedly. I just got a partner to spend the day with me!

"Titanic?". He asked jokingly

"Hell yeah!"

-

I quickly typed on the laptop. Pressing the buttons furiously.

Replying to Daniel's emails.

Yesterday was spent watching movies with david and many other things.

He has a hidden girl inside of him.

I giggled at my stupid thoughts.

I am so funny.

I quickly grabbed the files from the table and went to give them to daniel after I rechecked them.

I opened the door to his office and froze when I saw the scene in front of me.

Daniel was hugging a girl!

*****