Chapter 7

• Dedicated to Bluebell

I want to thank Bluebell for being an amazing bunny rabbit. I hope you like it in rabbit heaven <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes fluttered open to reveal the white walls of my room. I should really decorate them. I yawned and stretched as I noticed I was alone. Hmm... This means nobody shook me awake like they do every morning. I'm not a morning person. I usually have the best mornings when I wake up in time for last five minutes of it. Hehe.

I sat up in bed. I was still fully dressed. The memories from the day before flooded back to me. Ugh... Is this what love does?

 I ran my hand through my long blond hair. I should probably get ready. I shrugged off my cloak and threw it on the bed. I tugged my mesh shirt off and my short skirt. My thigh high socks could handle another day. I pulled the exact same outfit out my wardrobe and put it on. I didn't feel like wearing my cloak so I put a black tank top over the mesh shirt. I walked out my room and towards the kitchen. I opened the fridge only to find we had milk and bananas. That was it. I grabbed one of the bananas and poured myself a glass of milk. I gulped down the milk just as Deidara walked in. He stopped where he stood and watched as I unpeeled the banana.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He replied staring at the banana. I grinned. I raised the banana to my mouth licking the tip of it before nibbling the end. Deidara's eyes widened. I slowly slid the whole thing into my mouth and down my throat enjoying the look on Deidara's face. Unfortunately Itachi decided to walk just then with Pein following.

"Enjoying youself?" Pein asked.

"Uhhh..... Yes leader-sama." I answered nervously. Itachi chuckled.

"I'm glad you're feeling better. I was worried." Itachi said giving me a hug. I swallowed the banana and hugged him back.

"It's okay. I think I was just a little stressed out."

"Okay. Well I have work to do so see you later." He said ruffling my hair and walking out the room.

"Kokuju." Pein said. "You have the rest of the week of so go do something fun. It isn't healthy being stuck with fully grown men all the time."

"Yes Leader-sama." I said before hurrying out the room. Truth be told I'm a little scared of Pein. I know he's probably killed millions of ninjas. Itachi says nobody here would hurt me but to be fair they are all trained killers.As I walked I passed Hidan in the corridor. He only wore his boxer shorts. Ew, much?

"Mornin'" I said brightly.

"Shut the fuck up." Hidan grumbled.

"That isn't how you talk to a girl." I retorted.

"I don't care. Now fuck off." He said his mood darkening.

"Humph... Just after I got better!" I said sticking my nose in the air.

"Better? You were sick?" Hidan asked. Hehe.

"Yes. I had to stay in bed for a whole day to rest." I said pretending to be a little sad.

"That sucks for you."

"Yeah and I really wanted to train."

"Oh? Well I could teach you how to use a scythe."

"Really?" I exclaimed. Hidan was never one to be nice. What the fuck is happening?

"Yeah. Just don't be too happy."

"Okay." I said wiping the smile off my face. 

Hidan lead me outside and started to teach. He was actually quite good at it. First he showed me a few basic moves and then we moved onto more advanced stuff. By sunset I was pretty good in it. I could probably fight most ninjas.

"This was better fun than I expected." Hidan said after he was done.

"Thank you for teaching me." I said doing a little bow.

"Not a problem. I'm going to go pack for the mission tomorrow."

"Okay. Don't get killed." I said smirking.

"Bitch, who do you think I am?" Hidan asked. I just laughed and went inside.Tomorrow I was going to do a bit of travel for Yonoowari. I had missed her when I left for the leaf village. I had "sold" her to a stable. Now I just had to steal her back.