Chapter 6

I want to dedicate this chapter to my best mate, Katie. She always tries hard at everything she does and normally does it brilliantly. Yeah, you're an inspiration.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Itachi was waiting outside the base when I returned. As I started to flap my wings slower, therefore lowering myself, I noticed his foot was tapping against the ground. He was always so impatient. 

"Yo cuz! Why ya waiting for little ol' moi?"

"Stop talking like that. You know better."

"True true. But some days I wish I didn't. You know what I mean?" I fluttered my eyelashes at him.

"Ugh... Shut up and come with me."I followed Itachi obediently. Playtime was over. He lead me into the base and towards his room. He sat me down at his little desk and gave me paper and a pencil. "Draw a map of Konoha." I obeyed. I drew the best map you've probably ever seen, not to boast or anything. "Very good. Now draw some of the best students who were at the academy with you. Write information about them on the back of the sheet." Itachi handed me a huge pile of paper and stalked out the room.

I tried my hardest with the drawing. To be honest I'm awful at drawing. Maps and stuff are fine since I've done those for years. My job always seemed to include those things. I think I managed to portray the villagers well enough and the information was very informative. The one on Kakashi was hard to do. For some reason I nearly cried when I had to draw his mask. It seemed such a shame to cover up that beautiful face. Memories of our kiss flooded back to me. I sighed. I was missing him already and it hadn't been a full day. My flight to my home had been pretty quick. My wings were more powerful than I thought. 

I struggled to write the information about him. I felt like I was betraying him. I put some basic stuff on there, obvious things like good at ninjutsu. Then I felt like I was betraying the Akatsuki. I added a bit more then shoved the paper to one side with the rest. Now bored I started to make profiles on everyone in the village. I finished that then leaned back in the chair. Where on earth was Itachi? I got up to find him only to find that Itachi had locked to door to prevent me from not completing my work. Ugh... I was stuck. I banged on the door.

"ITACHI! LET ME OUT YOU BASTARD!" I heard running on the other side of the door. Phew... Someone had heard me. 

"Kokuju?"

"Deidara? Thank goodness you're here! Itachi locked me in here!"

"No can do midget. Only Itachi can open the door."

"I fucking know that." I said angrily. "Go get his bitch ass to unlock the door."

"Not with that language. Remember arts a bang!" And with that Deidara sashayed off. Ugh... I sighed and turned around to face Itachi's room. Suddenly I felt very heavy. Has I suddenly transformed into some lovelorn teenager? This sucked.

I sat down on Itachi's soft bed before bursting into tears. I started full on sobbing as I curled into a little tiny ball. I don't know how long I stayed there crying before Itachi walked into the room. 

"Kokuju? What's wrong? Did someone hurt you?" Itachi said suddenly in a panic. I only sobbed harder. He picked me up and ran out the room. He ran into a room. I couldn't see which one through my tears. "Someone help! I don't know what happened!" Several people rushed forward. I recognised Deidara's blond hair. 

"Serves you right for locking her in your room then leaving her there all alone." Haha. Now they knew.

"What?!? You locked a ten year old in room all by herself???" That was Konan, always sticking up for me. My sobs slowed a bit. 

"Well... I thought she would stop working and wander off if I left the door open..." Itachi mumbled. 

"That's so stupid!" Konan exclaimed. "I would hit you but then you might drop her. Come on, let's take her to her room."

At this point my sobs had lessened to silent tears running down my face. I felt myself drifting off as Itachi carefully placed me on my bed. In my last moments of consciousness I heard Konan say "There's nothing wrong with her physically... What did you do Itachi?"

"What did I do? Bit quick to blame me, aren't you?"

"Well you were the one who locked her in a room!"

"Whatever..."

I then heard running feet and  yell of "TOBI IS A GOOD BOY!!! What happened to Kuku? Who hurt little friend?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you're enjoying this. I can't believe this has got 150 reads :3 I feel important. Thank you every one! Please vote+comment!