Chapter 4

• Dedicated to Mum and Dad

I wanna thank my parents. Thank you for the books. Thank you for every book you bought. Thank you for every book you borrowed from friends. Thank you for the books you got from the library. Thank you for feeding my obsession!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry Itachi." I said hoping he wouldn't get angry.

 "What could you of possibly been doing for a whole week?"

 "A week? Well plenty, lots of sightseeing to be done."

 My cousin slapped me across my face. "Don't be cheeky to me. You can't just run off when you feel like it."

 "Sorry Itachi."

 "So you should be. You should apologise to the others too."

 "I will."

 Itachi then shooed me away and I started to look for the rest of the Akatsuki. One by one I apologised to each of them for my absence and one by one they forgave me.

 Every night I transported to each village I knew. I made it in the future when Princess would be about 13. At every village I would ask for an Uzumaki Naruto and at every village I would be turned away. I couldn't keep doing this forever without someone finding out.

 One night I arrived at Konoha (Hidden Leaf Village). My heart was thumping. No member of the Akatsuki was welcome here after what Itachi did. The daily life of the villagers’ came to a halt when I walked into the village. Everyone looked at me as I walked through the streets. After walking for about 50 metres with everyone staring warily at me I stopped and turned slowly around to look at a large crowd of suspicious people. They flinched as my eyes rested on them.

 "I'm looking for an Uzumaki Naruto?" I said my voice cold and emotionless.

 One of the villagers stepped forward. "He's probably at the ninja academy. What do you want from him? The hokage won't let you hurt him!"

 "Oh I won't hurt him. I just need him to do something for me." My voice was still emotionless but on the inside I was relieved. I had finally found him. Now Princess could be happy.

 I shape-shifted into one of the flecks of dust that was under my feet.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I had another strange power which I had discovered when I first met the Akatsuki. I could shape-shift at will. The only problem was that it took a lot of chakra to shift and I couldn't sleep and keep the form. It was hard to do and made me feel very uncomfortable. I only did it when it pleased me and everyone was fine with that. By this time I started to consider the possibility that my father had genetically altered me. I was okay with this since it made me very powerful and me being the last female Uchiha.... Well I was one of a kind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a dust particle it was hard to move but I managed it. I rolled all the way to the academy before becoming my real, human form. I casually strolled into the building without no one realising or doing anything about it. I walked all the way to the roof seeing no need to rush myself. There would be Naruto's squad. Unsure of who else was in it I felt a little uneasy. What if there were one of Sasuke's friends who would tell him about my visit. I was pretty sure that Sasuke would hate me for what I let Itachi do to our family but I didn't have time to worry about that now. 

I walked onto the roof. I gasped upon seeing who was gathered there.