Chapter 9

At night, all audience were already here to see Kanan's poem. Behind the stage, Kay and Jessie checked Kanan and Ezra. Jessie asked at Kanan "Are you ready for this ?" Kanan took breath as he nodded at her.

Before he went out on the stage, Ezra said at him "Good luck." Kanan looked at Ezra as he smiled. Audiences were waiting outside to see his perform. Kanan waved to them. "Hello everyone, my name is Kanan Jarrus. Tonight I'm gonna poetry to you all." Audience claps to him.

But when Kanan wanna poerty it, there was a robber who wanna stole everything. All audience ran away as fast they could.

"Well, well, this is would be worth." The robber said.

But he couldn't move any body then he looked at Ezra was using the force. Everybody susprised looking at him. Ezra pushed the robber at the light pole. "Wow !" Kay and Jessie said at the same time. "Yep, that was my word too when I first time met with him." Kanan told them.

When the robber tried to escape, Ezra catched him again and used his another hand to take a rope. He was binding a robber tight so he won't go anywhere. "Great job Ezra, I'll call police to take him to prison." Jessie immediately called the police with her phone.

"Now Kanan, you can countinued your poem again." Ezra said to Kanan.

But Kanan said "I can't. Everybody is gone now and we can't start it again this performance."

But sunddenly, they heard something was coming. It was Ghost ship "It wouldn't happen." Hera contracted to Kanan. They susprised Ghost crew here. Kanan smiled at the time. The show was beginning again and Kanan ready to poerty to everyone who he loved.

When I hid something
I felt weird and It wasn't me
Till I met with someone
Who has his own skills to survive
He is a young kid
Who have something special inside

That kid inspirationed me
To show everybody who I am
I'm a Jedi Knight
Who protect all galaxies

Because of him
I want to him to be a Jedi like me
Together, no one can stop us
To make a better place
I grateful have him as my padawan

This poem is from your great Jedi master.

At the time, Ezra was touched at the time. He found out that Kanan's poem was about him till he stood up and clapped hands for his master. So did everybody. Kanan relieved that everyone like his poem, especially his padawan.

He saluted to them. After that, he went down from the stage. Hera touched his cheek "That was touching poem." Kanan smiled at her then he came to Ezra.

"Thank you Ezra, for helped me to face it." He put his hand on Ezra's shoulder then he hugged him.

Ezra shocked at the time but he smiled as he hugged back "You welcome, Kanan. I'm glad I can help you." They smiled each other.

To be countinued...