Chapter 4

Febrian flew to Garel to get some food and fuels for his needs. Landed at space station, he saw stromtroopers were watching out from there. "That's remind me about our secret base untill the Empire found it and looked for another base. Finally, we found it and build it." Ezra said.

"Yeah, good thing we did it survive when we went to Lothal." Kanan said.

"Yeah" Ezra sad smiled.

Meanwhile, they heard Febrian was in trouble with stromtroopers again. Ezra wanna helped him but Kanan stopped him as he put his padawan back to his seat "No Ezra, you stay here. I take this." Then Kanan went out.

He used the force to beat stromtroopers who were gonna capture Febrian. "You better hurry before another stromtroopers come." He warned to Febrian. "Thank you, sir." Febrian said as he brought a food cargo in and Kanan helped to bring it in.

They worked together to get some needs fast. Then they countinued going to Atollon but when they gonna through the hyperspace, two tie fighters came in front of them. "How the Empire not stop spying us ?" Febrian asked angrily. "I have no idea." Ezra said.

Febrian avoided with his flying skills from Empire weapon attack. He flew faster and faster till everybody have not comfortable situation. At the time, Ezra got hurt on his leg again. Kanan heard Ezra was hurt and helped him. Finally they did it thought tie fighters through the hyperspace.

After that, finally they arrived at Chopper Base which Ghost crew was waiting for them. Kanan helped Ezra walking to them as Febrian and Chopper bring his all passengers out from his starship.

Hera asked worrily "Ezra, what happen to your leg ?"

"Well, we have a little difficult situation but everything is under control." Kanan said.

Hera touched Kanan's cheek "I'm glad you two can here safe." Then she back to work with Zeb and Sabine. Ezra smiled at Kanan as Kanan want to say to Ezra "Ezra, after you get better, I promise we'll have time for just two of us." Ezra smiled wider.

They walked to Ghost ship to take some rest.

To be countinued....