Chapter 7

A week later, Ezra and Kanan were going to Kanan's sister new home. Ezra flew the phantom II while Kanan still practiced his poem. "I hope I'll do it well." Kanan asked to Ezra worrily. Ezra put his hand on Kanan's shoulder "Don't worry Kanan, you'll be great. I know it." Kanan smiled at him.

Finally, they arrived at the planet with no star destroyer around it. They susprised what just they saw "Wow !" Ezra said as his eyes opened wider "Ezra, what do you see ?" Kanan asked him.

Ezra told Kanan "I see this planet looks like my home."

Kanan shocked what just Ezra said to him.

Then they landed the coordinate that Kanan's sister gave. They landed at starship station. They hopped down as they looked around the place. "Look at this place." Kanan said "Yeah, it's remind me about our base. I hope they'll be fine without us." Ezra calmed him down "They'll be fine, Kanan. Hera can take this."

Then they heard someone was calling them. They looked at the girl who have two long dark brown ponytail hair with cooper skin and purple eyes "Kanan, is that you ?" She asked to him as she came closer to him and touched his cheek "Jessie ?"

After that, Jessie hugged Kanan. Kanan shocked first but he hugged back. At the moment, Ezra smiled at them.

Then Kanan introduced Ezra to Jessie "Jess, this is Ezra. He is a part of my crew. Ezra, that is Jessie." Ezra just waved to her "Hi !" Jessie smiled at Ezra "Hello. I'm so glad you can here, Kanan. Welcome to the earth !" She saluted to them.

"Come on ! let me show you my new house." Jessie invited Ezra and Kanan to live with her for a while. They used Phantom II to go to Jessie's house. Arrived at her home, Jessie got out first to show them "Home sweet home."

Kanan and Ezra impressed at Jessie's house "Wow, this is beautiful house !" Ezra commend to Jessie

Kanan and Ezra impressed at Jessie's house "Wow, this is beautiful house !" Ezra commend to Jessie. "Thank you, Ezra. I'm glad you like it. Now bring your suitcases in." Kanan and Jessie brought some stuffs in while Ezra landed Phantom II next Jessie's house.

Then Jessie showed Kanan and Ezra the bedroom that they can used. Ezra wanna tried one of beds "This bed is more comfortable than my room with Zeb." He enjoyed it as Kanan and Jessie chucked at him.

Kanan started asking to Jessie "So when my performance begin ?"

"Tomorrow night." Jessie anwserd.

Kanan shocked at the time as Jessie also told him that she invited all neighbors to see him poetry. He worried about that.

To be countinued...