Chapter 6

Ezra and Kanan were going outside for find some new ideas "Okay, in my experience, to make a perfect poem is find some inspiration. Look around, I mean you through the force, I guess." Ezra told him about poem.

Then he countinued saying "But the important of poem is make from your heart." Kanan smiled at him then he started finding new inspiration.

They took a walk around Chopper base. Kanan saw through the force many things there sunddenly Zeb didn't look that Chopper was blocking his way and then he fell the cargo, luckily Kanan and Ezra caught the cargo with the force. They lifted cargo down on the ground slowly.

Zeb immediately countinued bringing the cargo "Thanks." Kanan and Ezra nodded. After they walked around third times, they rested on the top of Ghost ship. They looked at the sky was getting dark, Kanan still didn't have idea for his poem.

Kanan asked to Ezra "Ezra, can you show me your poetry ?"

"Sure. I just finished it yesterday." Ezra nodded. Then Ezra took breath and started poetry.

Lothal
That's a familiar word to me
It's my home
Where loth-cats ran freely
Where me and my parents spend time together

But there's one the worst thing
In my life, is Empire
They take control my place
And made my people hopeless
Including me
They captured my parents and killed them
I'm heart broken about the truth

But I can't let Empire take my home forever
I'll stand up and fight againist the Empire
And save my place
With my crew by my side
I have a hope to reach it

At the time, Kanan was touched what was Ezra poetry. Also he knew how was Ezra's feeling "Your poem was touching, that's make me so lucky have you too, Ezra." He put his hand on Ezra's shoulder.

Ezra smiled at him "Thank you. And I'm sure you'll have a great poem like me." Kanan chucked "I hope so."

Then they called by Sabine for taking rest for their mission tomorrow. They got down and went in Ghost ship. Inside the Ghost ship, Ezra was brushing his teeth as he checked at a mirror as Hera wanna see him.

"Ezra, can I talk with you for second." She asked. Ezra nodded "Sure." He looked at her after he brushed his teeth. "How's Kanan doing ?" "I'm sure he'll be fine, Hera. He just need find some ideas for his poem and I helped him." Hera smiled at him as she put a hand on Ezra's shoulder "That's good thing to hear it."

Hera countinued talking with Ezra "We couldn't go with him because we have a extra mission to finish it. So I want you to take Kanan go to his sister's home."

Ezra smiled as he nodded "Of course, I will. Besides, It's my chance to spend time together, just Kanan and me, like the old time." Hera smiled back.

To be countinued...