Chapter 12

Devante's Pov

It's been a couple of weeks since Justice, & I laid that track down in the studio. We agreed we wouldn't let anybody listen to it just yet, until it's perfect. Of course we had to go back, & edit some parts. But now I think it's finally straight, & should be put out there.

I'm throwing her a suprise listening party. That way we can have our close friends come, & get down with us you know what I'm saying.

Jojo & tatyana just moved into a new house so we having it over here.

Everyone one is here except for Justice, and the girls. I had them take her somewhere so they can stall time, while we get everything together.

"Y'all want something to drink. It's hot as hell out there" jojo said walking to their brand new refrigerator

"Get me a water." I said

"Yea me too" dalvin added in

"Fuck something to drink. Where the food at nigga, I'm hungry." Kci said making us laugh.

"It ain't ready yet nigga, It would be faster if you take yo black ass out there & help me." Jojo said giving me & dalvin our waters.

"Nevermind, im chillin' " kci said flopping back down on the couch

"C'mon Jo, I gotchu " I said to jojo,even though I'on really cook. I'd rather help him out then stay in the house with kci & dalvin annoying asses.

We don't really fuck with them like that behind the scenes.

They got their little clique, & I guess you can say we got ours.

We headed out to the back yard, & jojo had hotdogs , burgers , and hot links in a container already seasoned.

"Alright brotha, the grill is already lit all you needa do right now is get some of the charcoal lighter fluid. Pour a small amount on the top of the grill right there. So we can get the fire started." Jojo said walking back into the house to grab some grill utensils.

"Oh that ain't nothing , this finna be a breeze." I whispered to myself while grabbing the lighter fluid.

I opened the bottle & start pouring it on the grill. I accidently poured a little bit too much. A big gush of fire flared up, scared the fuck outta me.

"Damn nigga I told you a little bit." Jojo said coming back outside laughing

"I didn't know it was goin do all that" I chuckled nervously

"It's all good, but now that the fire is started. Grab some of the hamburger patties, & put it on the grill."

I looked at him hella confused..."With what my hands ?"

Jojo looked at me annoyed

"this nigga" he said to himself thinking I couldn't here him

"Here, use this to grab the burger, & put it on the grill. Then after a while flip it." Jojo said handing me a spatula

"Aight , I got it this time." I said with confidence

" you sure, because I could've sworn you was about to blow up my whole hou-" jojo said chuckling

"I said I got it this time, let me do me."

"Aight !" Jojo said backing up putting his hands up in defense