Chapter 6

Justice POV

It's been 1 month since me & my homegirls been hanging around the boys, onna daily. Debbie now goes out with dalvin, & the same with Iesha / k-ci.

Everyone keep trying to force devante & I In a relationship. But really we was just chilling on em.

Don't get me wrong I do find him attractive but not just on the outside but in the inside as well. Even though De portrays that "bad boy" look, he really has a sweet & sensitive heart.

For now we are just good friends.

We talk alot on the phone & hang out on times we are free which has recently been little to none. He says that they're taking care of a single they are about to release, so he has basically been "living" in the studio.

Other than that I can honestly say he's starting to be more of a special / bestfriend to me. He makes me laugh, all the time. Our phone calls be until the break of dawn. Today we supposed to be going to fox hills mall.

He said he was going to pick me up at "4:00pm sharp."

It's 3:50

*8 mins later*

I was upstairs putting on more lipgloss , & putting in my hoops. Until I heard two honks outside. I looked out my window & seen devante getting ready to hop out his red Lamborghini.

I was so nervous I don't know why. I started rushing downstairs, skipping steps & damn near broke my neck until I caught myself on the rail.

As soon as I opened the door I seen Devante motioning his hand getting ready to ring the doorbell at the same time.

Devante POV

I pulled up to Justice's spot. I seen her sexy ass peeking through the window but I wasn't gonna mention it. I walked up to the doorstep about to ring the bell, until she swung it open looking all fine / nervous at the same time.

"Hey" she said giving me a nervous smile

"Wassup I see you ready"

"yea" she laughed

"Coo, uh let's be out"

I'm happy we get to chill together, today.

Justice POV

We start walking up to his car, it was looking real nice & clean. I can tell how much he loves this car.

I was starting to open the car door, until I felt his big hand move mines.

" J you ain't gotta do that. That's my job you know what I'm saying." He said with his deep voice nice & slow. While opening the car door for me.

I just nodded & got in the car while blushing

He really is a gentle-men.

We been cruising for about 5 mins then I seen him look at me from the corner of his eyes. Then he started to talk.

" so you know that song I been working on day & night in the studio ?"

"yea what was it called again?" I asked

"Feenin', but I wanna play it for you real quick"

I nodded my head as in okay.

Devante POV

I don't just go writing songs for girls unless they mean something to me. Justice, is different. She got me going crazy. I dont know what it is about her that got me feeling the way I do over her. I can't get her out my mind.

The song began to play , after I put the tape in.

Justice POV

The song began to play & I first hear devante's voice.

🎶Hit me
All The Chronic in the world couldn't even mess with you . You are the ultimate High. You hear what I'm saying baby now check this out 🎶

I don't know why but his voice, Send chills down my spine

🎶I can't leave you alone
You got me feenin
Feenin you got feenin
Got me goin crazy
I can't leave you alone
You got me feenin
Girl I'm feenin for you🎶

"Dang De, that was good" I told him smiling

"You liked it?" He said looking at me nervous

"Yea it's phat, I really liked it"

"That's good I'm glad you liked it"

"This girl you "feenin" over must be the full package huh?" I jokingly said to him

He turned my way, licked his lips & laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked him looking confused

"You" he said

"What I do"

"Nothing just uh, forget it" He told me

"No I wanna know now" I said

"Alright I mean, you sho ?"

"Yes, stop playing & tell me"
I said playfully pushing his shoulder

"I wrote the song about you" he said not facing me no more

I looked at him in aww

"That was really sweet of you,it's a real good song. I like it... thank you"I told him

He looked at me & smiled in relief

De is so sweet, I couldn't help but smile & side eye him for the rest of the car ride. He really wrote a song about me. Me? At this point in ready to risk it all. He can come ruin my life now if he wants to.