Chapter 3

The concert was banging we was singing all the songs front row and all that. My favorite song they did tonight was X's we share. They performed that as if they was at the grammy's or something. Especially dalvin he was dancing his little heart out. Of course debbie was acting a fool over him, As she watched him dance, play the drums, and etc.

As the girls and I were heading to the after party after the concert we had to change real quick it was an all black party so I changed into something light. A black tank-top, some jeans that made my but look real good, my black boots, with black shades.

I got my hair re-braided because I wanted to look good for myself regardless if devante was going to be checking me out or not

I'm lying, ever since Tatyana told me what JoJo said about Devante checking me out I wanted to wear something real cute for the party.

We made our way into the party. It was supposed to be at a venue, but I guess they decided to throw it at devante's house. His house was so big, it was literally like a mansion.

Soon as we walked in. Debbie, Iesha,and I were looking around for Tatyana because she was here with jojo before we arrived. I could see hot sweaty bodies dancing, laughing, drinking, and just having a good time. They was playing Anything (remix) by Swv. This Iesha's jam so she was about to go act up, until she saw tatyana walking up to us with jojo.

"Hey girl you look good" we all told tatyana

"Thank you so do yall"

"Wassup ladies how yall been ?" jojo said hugging us individually

"Good how bout' yo fine ass brother, how he doing" Iesha said

We laughed, because she was to bold to say that

"Ha he been annoying as usual but they all kicking it over here as a matter of fact, just follow me" jojo said as he guided us to the VIP room they had set up

We greeted the fellas, only dalvin & k-ci though I didn't know where devante was.

We was just kicking it in the VIP area for a while.

Then of course debbie left with dalvin to enjoy the party, and so did Tatyana, and jojo. Iesha was getting up to go leave with k-ci, then I was like

"girl you wrong you just goin ditch me like that"

She goin say "Hell yeah, you better stop playing find devante or somebody and party"

I didn't know anybody else in the VIP section so I was like forget this. I started walking around his house checking it out I'm not goin lie, his place was extra dope.