Chapter 8

Justice Pov

The next day...

The doorbell rang, & I went to
open it. Of course it was Iesha,debbie, & Tatyana standing there.

They let themselves in, & debbie closed the door behind them

"Heyyy J" they all said hugging me & making their self comfortable in my living room.

"Hurry and turn to BET , I don't want to miss this interview" tatyana said looking around for the remote

Debbie: "Chill girl we just walked in, and plus it's not on until another hour"

Iesha: "I know girl you goin see yo man jojo, he probably not even goin talk in the interview anyways. But the real question is where the food at J, we yo guests feed us"

"Please...yall not guess, yall know where the food at" I told them pointing to the kitchen

Iesha got up & walked to the kitchen, opening cabinets.

Debbie: "So what you been up to we haven't seen you in a week or two? "

"Nothing"

Debbie: " See, now you lyin. Dalvin told me you & devante been kicking it A LOT lately."

"Unt un forreal" Taty joined in, looking surprised

I just looked at them & started to blush

"Ooohhh girl! Tell us everything from A-Z, don't leave nothing out" iesha said being nosey sitting back down on the couch with a bag of popcorn & some hot sauce.

"To make a long story short we've basically been talking on the phone almost everday, an-"

"Everyday?Mhm what yall be talking about" iesha said interupting me

"Esha shh, let her finish" taty said

"Let me finish & stop smacking on that popcorn, I know it ain't that good. But anyways we talk on the phone, we haven't really got a chance to kick it, in person until like yesterday. We went to fox hills. We went into a couple stores, like bath & body works. And I liked some lotion from there but instead he suggested to buy me some Victoria's Secret"

Iesha interrupted me again " He got you Victoria's secret , unt un see K-ci's cheap ass only bought me some McDonald's a couple days ago. And then goin tell me to only order off the dollar men-"

"Can I finish esha DAMN !"

I said getting irritated you can never finish a story around her.

" I went to try on some stuff at v.s. & he went into the dressing room with me, to see how everything would fit. To make a long story short we ended up kissing"

They all gasped, looking surprised

"See I knew from day 1 you liked you some devante, always trynna front like you didn't" Debbie said smiling extra hard

"But that's not even HALF of what happened , yall"

"It's not ? Haaaannn see I knew J was a freak, you gave him some huh?" Iesha said sticking her tongue out