Chapter 10

5 Months later

Dalvin Pov

It's a Saturday morning, and I can't even sleep in because I get woken up by the got damn lawnmower people.

They always finding a way to interrupt a nigga sleep. Can't stand that shit. I look over, & see debbie still sleep. She always sleep heavy, with her fine big-head ass. I guess since she still knocked out, I will try to cook her up a little sum-sumn to eat.

I didn't want to wake her up, so I carefully moved her arm from being wrapped around my torso, & slid out the bed.

I made my way downstairs , & into the fridge looking for something I can throw together.

Damn. I needa go grocery shopping. Wish a nigga had some food stamps at this point.

I take out some eggs, bacon, & pancake mix.

I always seen the way my momma made food, so hopefully this turn out aight.

1 hour later

Debbie Pov

*beep beep beep*

I wake up panicking, because the fire alarm went off. I can tell something is burning, because of the thick smell of smoke surrounding the house.

All I can think about is what the hell did dalvin do now.

Dalvin Pov

Damn, I went to go take an important phone call real quick. Next thing you know the food burning.

Debbie came running down the stairs looking lost "dalvin what the hell is going"

"DAMN, baby can you get a towel & fan the sensor" I said turning off the stove, & opening up some windows.

After a couple of minutes, everything finally settled down.

" dalvin what was you trynna do, cook ?" She asked walking to the stove examining my master piece

" I tried to suprise you, uhh bone-appa-teet" i said

"See that's where you messed up. Dalvin baby you know got-damn well you can't cook ! But I appreciate the effort." She said laughing

" Don't try to play me. But uh go put on some clothes we can just go out to eat." I told her throwing away all the food I burnt

"Yay, alright I'm about to go get ready" she said cheesing extra hard running up stairs

" And I CAN COOK ! " I yelled to her as she made her way up the stairs

" yea, alright ! " she yelled back down

Jojo Pov

I'm out here with Tatyana shopping around. We been running around since early this morning just buying stuff. I'm just ready to go home & chill. Somehow she drove me into a pet store. Lord help me !

" Joel, look at how cute this dog is." she said walking up to me with a baby pitbull

"Cute ? That dog look just like dalvin" I said joking

" Joel I'm serious, come here look at the other ones" she said pulling me towards the other mutts

"Hey guys are you two looking for any special dog in particular?" One of the store employees asked us

"Nahh, exactly we was just lea-" I said

"Yes we are, I'm looking for a very small , but cute puppy." Tatyana said cutting me off

No this bit- ... I mean girl didn't. She know I hate dogs. A chameleon is coo, but a dog.💀

To make a long story short. We ended up getting a little brown chihuahua.

And he been running around the house tearing all types of shit up.

I'm about to kick it out my house, in a minute. Hopefully it runs out on its own, & get hit by a car.

Kci Pov

It's crazy how much Iesha & I, have in common. We act so much alike. That's why I feel like we go so well together, as a couple.

"Kci I'm running to the store, what yo black ass want ?" she said trynna clown me

"Get me some cheetos, & a 40" I said

"yea, yea. I should've known you always ask for that. I guess I'll get it for yoy since you got that cold." She said walking out the door, waving goodbye.

Finally now I can do what I want to do. A buddy in the buisness introduced me 'cocaine', but I like to call it coke.

It ain't as bad as the media portrays it. I love it, It makes me feel real good.

I made my way to the kitchen, & pulled out my protein shake powder bottle. I had it stashed in there. I only got the chance to snort one line of coke , until 15 minutes later I hear Iesha fidgeting with the keys on the other side of the door...fuck.

She cannot know I do this shit, of she find out she will beat my ass... Literally. Iesha is crazy as hell.

I hurry & hid my stash back, before she came back in the house.

"Here baby, I got you your stuff. The store I went to didn't have no 40. So you goin have to settle down with this miller lite."

"Damn" I said starting to sneeze "But at least you got my cheetos tho" I said smiling

"Kci you sure you good baby. I should've got you some medicine or something. You had that cold for almost a whole week". She said unbagging the rest of the stuff she got from the store.

"Nahh uh nahh baby. I told you i-im good. I'm coo, girl look at you worrying about me. You don't have nothing to worry about. " I said heading to the restroom.

"Okay well I-I love you" she said.. Damn. I'm starting to feel guilty, I wanna stop. But I can't , I don't know why.

"I love you too"

Im soo SORRY, for not updating. I'm new to this so I had writers block. This chapter is short & its not allat. But imma bounce back, hopefully this weekend. 💛💛💛