Chapter 5

Devante's POV

It's been about 2 weeks since the party, and 2 weeks since I been talking to Justice on the phone everynight.
Finally something happening between us since I have been checking her out since 92'.

She used to never be as interested in me, as I am into her. But she have been opening up to me more & more everyday.

I feel like I can talk to her about stuff that I'm not comfortable with telling anybody else, & I can say she does the same as well. So imma take this "friendship" into my advantage to try & get in there with her. That's goin be my lil baby, you know what I'm saying.

We haven't hooked back up in person yet since then though. I been too busy in the studio working on jodeci's new single feenin. J inspired me to write this song. As I was giving k-ci the right notes to sing , my phone started ringing.

" Yo K, take 5 I be right back" I told him while getting up from the chair I was sitting on

"Finally damn a nigga throat bout dry as hell" kci responded

K-ci POV

Jodeci been in the studio laying down this new track, feenin. I think it's pretty dope. It reminds me of my girl Iesha. We been knew each other prior from the party, but all we did was just mess around & that was that. But now she my girl foreal & I don't think no other girl can get me as much as her crazy ass. I been trying my best to stay faithful to her with all these groupies throwing themselves at me. Like this one-time a couple days ago while we was out & about a fan wanted to take a picture with me. It was a girl so you know esha was already trippin'. The girl started to feel all on me, & all of a sudden Iesha start dragging the girl.

Everything happened so fast I really didn't know what was going on. But that's my baby & I don't want anybody getting hurt so i gotta stay true to her.
I think I love her crazy ghetto ass.

Devante's POV

So I walked out the studio to go answer my phone. And I see that It was my crazy ass ex hitting me up. I mean we ain't together, together but all we do is just mess around from time to time. Her crazy ass is the ' if I can't have you no one can' type. So when I seen her calling me I already knew it was goin be some bullshit.

"Yo what up" I said leaning on the studio door behind me

"Hey babyyy"

"what you want" I said really not wanting to talk to her

"So you act like you can't call nobody, no more" she said with a attitude

"Paradyse I'm in the studio , I really don't got time for this shit right now" I told her getting irritated

"OH SO YOU DON'T GOT NO TIME" she started yelling all in the phone

"Nahh, I don't"

"EVERYTIME YOU WANT SOME IT AIN'T NO PROBLEM. BUT WHEN IT'S MY TURN YOU ALWAYS AIN'T GOT NO TIME"

"you done? , you bout to piss me off ."

"UGHHH OKAY THAT'S ALRIGHT NIGGA IMMA GET MY BROTHER TO BEAT YO BLACK ASS" she said trynna threaten me

"yea whatever man you always trynna start with me. Don't be calling me when I'm at the studio, you know what I'm saying. I told you BUSINESS before PLEASURE. Stop with all that extra shit!!!"

"I'm sorry baby you gots to be reminding me. You already know how I be acting sometimes"

"you gotta chill aight...peace" I hung up making my way back into the studio.

Jojo's POV

Ain't nothing really new. Me & Tatyana still cool or whatever we going 4 months. You know the usual JUST CHILLIN'.

Dalvin's POV

Debbie been staying at my house ever since the concert a couple weeks ago. But Im not trippin, she cook & clean it sorta feels good having a women like her around. She understands me as a person. We can have a whole 3 hour conversation, just about life in general. She can bring me to a climax without the sex. Even though I be enjoying that too, she can throw down you feel me. But nah in all serious- ness debbie is a good woman that's my honey bun, my boo.