Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Harry was sat in his dormitory alone, laughing at all the comments written in a book he'd found by the door.

Smile properly, don't try and look cool. It just doesn't work (especially smiling with one end of your mouth).

Ron burst in and Harry just started laughing.

'Have you been trying to get hermione to like you again with this? With notes she wrote herself?' Harry handed Ron the copy of twelve fail-safe ways to charm witches and looked at the dumbstruck expression on Ron's face.

'What? I lost this ages ago. Where'd you find it?' He said

'Oh, don't play dumb Ron. It was by the door when I came in. And seriously don't try and look cool, it. Just doesn't work.' Harry replied, imitating Hermione's voice.

'So she was the one who took it' Ron mumbled and then louder, 'I'm not playing dumb and also, you shouldn't look through people's stuff and hermione remembered without this.' He said matter-of-factly.

Harry started, 'I didn't look through your stuff,' he paused, looked up and continued, 'Hermione remembered?'

'Yeah.' Ron said shyly. Harry looked at him and waggled his eyebrows,

'So did you snog her?'

'Yeah.' Repeated Ron.

'Seriously, you couldn't wait 5 minutes?'

'Yeah' he said again.

'A boy of few words. Oh, whatever, I'm going to talk to Hermione.'

Ron thought about saying something but hesitantly stopped himself.

Sorry this is such a bad chapter. I just felt bad for not posting properly for a while and thought that I should do something.