Chapter 44: Hogsmeade (Part 2 of 2)

'I'll go get us butter beers.' Harry shouted to Ginny over all the noise in the shop. It was Christmas Eve and almost everyone from Hogwarts were laughing and buying drinks.

'Harry I'm gonna go outside. It's so cramped in here.' Ginny said. He put his thumbs up to say he'd understood,

'Ron what the hell are you doing!' She screamed, taking a bottle of firewhiskey out his hand. A lot of people were drinking today but not outside sat against a wall, alone - like Ron.

'It's barely mid-day and you already look like a tramp!' Ginny grabbed Rons arm and pulled him inside, clearly disgusted.

'Are you going to tell me what you were doing?' She put her hands on her hips.

'Hermione stood me up and she was the one who asked me.' He grumbled.

'That doesn't mean you become even more of an idiot!' She slapped him, 'Are you drunk already?'

'Wha...?'

'You are! What's wrong with you? Do you even know she stood you up?' She slapped him again, 'Do you?'

Harry walked over with two drinks.

'Hey Ginny I thought... What did I do wrong?' He asked seeing her angry look.

'Nothing harry. It's this.' She poked Ron, 'That has caused the problem. Apparently hermione stood him up so he thought, why don't I go outside and sit on the ground and get drunk like a tramp.' She sounded an awful lot like Mrs Weasley.

'Harry it's not true.' All Rons words were slurred,

'Ginny let's leave him to himself.' Harry turned away. Ginny mumbled,

'How stupid can you get.'

_____________________

Hermione walked into the three broomsticks with a confident smile plastered on her face. She had decided against letting a boy she barley knew make her upset. She had bought a bag full of presents for her friends - excluding Ronald.

She saw luna across the bar and waved. She was sat with a few Ravenclaws. Before the war, luna was disastrously unpopular but now a lot of people liked her and had stopped being horrid. She grabbed a butter beer and joined them. They talked for a while until a brown- haired girl said,

'Have you seen Ron over there?', she pointed near the entrance, 'He's been sat alone with a firewhiskey for nearly an hour.'

Hermione looked over and saw it was the Ron that she knew.

'I can't believe he came after he stood me up!' She whispered.

'I'm going to go now, a lot of homework.' She escused herself loud enough for them to hear and left before Ronald could see her.

I'm posting this chapter now because I broke my charger so I probably won't be able to post for a week (then I'll be back) just warning in case it can't get a new charger quickly

I have an awesome idea for the next chapter (I hope it's awesome)...