Chapter 21: Couldnt sleep

I've decided to be nice. Two chapters in two days

Chapter 21: Couldn't sleep

1 day later

Harry pulled the maurderers map out of his dressing gown pocket and saw Luna's dot at the castle entrance, Neville's in the astronomy tower and Hermiones was in the prefects bathroom. He headed over to Neville first and sat down by him.

'You ok?' He asked not sure on what else to say.

'Not really. What if Luna hates me now that I've accidentally... you know what her.' Neville said glumly. Harry showed Neville Luna's little dot and advised him to go and talk to her. After a little negotiation, it worked and Neville went to see her. After 5 minutes passed harry looked back at the map and saw that Neville had gone to luna.

I better go to hermione, he thought.

The door was locked - Alohomora - the door was open.

Someone was sat by the bath scrubbing her mudblood scar.

'Harry why won't it come off. I hate it!' Hermione screamed out, rubbing everything she could get her hands onto in the scar. He walked up to her and lifted up his fringe.

'Hermione, look at my scar. Mines right on the top of my face. Every time I look in a mirror, I see my parents dying, voldermort, the war and everyone this scar has bought pain to. It hurts so much but I try not to let it bother me because that makes the pain worse. Please promise me you'll do the same. Please don't do this to yourself. It hurts to see my best friend like this.'

Hermione stared at harry and then her scar and broke down into more tears.

'I dream about her harry. I know I said I was proud to be a mudblood, but I wish I didn't have a scar to remind me.'

Harry again pointed to his scar,

'Im glad I defeated voldermort, but I wish I didn't have a scar to remind me.' Hermione chuckled slightly and hugged harry but he continued talking,

'Ron has the same nightmares as you. I hear him mumbling about it. But when he wakes up he seems so relived and happy that it's not happening anymore. But last night he had nightmares about you dying from cutting yourself. Do you want that hermione?'

'No.'

'Good, so let's go to bed and try and forget this ever happened.' Before hermione pulled up her sleeve, harry looked at it and a large wound was evident down the middle with blood coming out. He waved his wand.

Tergeo

The wound healed, leaving only mudblood visible.

He looked up at her big, puffy eyes and whispered,

'Please, promise me you won't do anything like this again."

Hermione shook her head,

"Not if it hurts Ron and you. Never.' She gulped

Trying to lighten the mood, harry asked curiously,

'Hey, what did you do to Ron anyway?'

'I kicked him.' Hermione whispered, 'Where it will hurt.'

They both silently chuckled.