Chapter 1

Chapter 1
.

.

.

.

.

.
Gabriel's POV

"Mr. Sampson, your ex wife is on the line." My secretary, Barbra spoke through the transmitter as I sighed and picked up the phone before putting it to my ear.

"Gabriel Sampson." I answered formally as she started laughing quietly before answering.

"You don't have to be so formal." She laughed as I sighed loudly before leaning back in my seat, preparing myself for what she had to say next which involved our daughter and our divorce. "Tomorrow. Be at the courthouse at ten because I'm getting full custody of my daughter." She spat as I rubbed my forehead stressfully.

"Your daughter? She's both of ours. And full custody? What the hell is your problem?" I asked while leaning forward in my chair before standing up quietly.

"My problem? I want my daughter at all times and away from your women!" She shouted into the phone, obviously talking about Scarlett and Lucy, even though they're part of my family. "And you don't need to be around her! You're ruining my daughter! I'll see you in court, Gabriel." She growled while hanging up as I placed the phone back on the retriever before walking out of my office and towards the elevator. As I waited for it to stop on my office floor, I looked down at my watch for a minute before pulling out my cell phone and dialing in the familiar number of my lawyer. While it rung, I stepped into the elevator before pressing the ground level button and leaning back on the wall.

"Hello, Mr. Sampson. What can I do for you today?" My lawyer and best friend, Angela, asked as I quietly sighed. "Wait, wait. Is it your ex-wife again?" She added as I sighed even louder.

"You know it is. We have another custody battle tomorrow at the same court and this time, she said that I won't be able to see my daughter. Who the hell does she think she is?!" I spat while clenching my fist by my side causing the muscles in my arms to tense up.

"Your wife. She's obviously jealous and still attached to you. But, calm down and release your fist or fists. I know that's what you're doing." She stated in a know it all voice.

"Are you sure you're a woman?" I asked while relaxing my body and laughing.

"Yes hell I am! Do I have to show you my damn birth certificate again?!" She shouted into the phone as I started laughing harder causing me to bend over and hold my stomach.

"No. No. I don't want to see that piece of paper again, but I promise on my life, you're a man. You act like one, sound like one, play like one, and even watch football like one. I see why Jasper likes you." I smirked as she started clearing her throat nervously.

"Listen here, Gabriel Damien Sampson, I will come through this phone and beat the shit out of you!" She growled in a hush toned as I could tell she was blushing. She always did when weーScarlett, Jackson, and Iー tell her how Jasper likes the way she acts.

"Kitty got claws! I should tell that to Jasper." I laughed as she started banging the phone against her desk.

"I'll see you tomorrow, moron. You better be glad that my boss is walking around, because if he wasn't, I was going toー" She stopped for a second as her office door opened up in the background. "ーHave a nice day, Mr. Sampson. Our appointment is at ten, correct?" She asked in a bitter sweet tone like she was forcing herself to be sweet.

"Yep, Mrs. Jasper Sampson." I laughed as she quickly hung up on me. Shaking my head with a smile on my face, I quickly hurried out of the elevator and pass the receptionists desk. "I'll be back after lunch and if anybody calls, send them straight to my cell. Oh! And reschedule all of my appointments that I have in the morning for the afternoon." I stated to Betty as she nodded quietly before quickly typing on the computer.

Time to go eat.

[~~~]

On the other side of town~

Snow's POV

I quickly hurried into the small cafe; pass my manager who had a questioning look on her face, and into the women's locker room. I was completely late, because I forgot to set my damn alarm. I practically slept all damn morning until Libby, my dark brown Great Dane, started soaking my face in her wet kisses. If it wasn't for her, I would have missed a day worth of work resulting in the reduction of my paycheck.

Sighing, I thanked the great man in the sky before pulling off my dark blue denim jeans along with my gray t-shirt as I quickly tugged the black and white maidish looking dress off the clothes-hanger. Once I finally made it through the struggle, I pulled it over my head before switching out my black toms for a pair of black buckle up flats. Sighing to myself, I quickly took the dark blue scrunchy off my wrist before tying up my orangish red hair and nodding.

"Alright, I'm ready!" I smiled while hurrying out of the locker room, bumping into somebody within thirty seconds. Before I could fall backwards onto the door, a pair of strong masculine arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me up towards a warm yet hard chest.

"Are you okay?" The deep, husky voice questioned as I slowly looked up at him before pursing my lips together. Oh my dear sugar lumps! This man was one of the most famous people around the world. And, he's standing here, holding me while I stare at him dumbfounded.

"Umm...y-yes." I mumbled as the blood started rushing to my cheeks while he continued to stare down at me with a smile on his face. "Snow." I smiled back as he held me up straight before looking down at me.

"Gabriel Sampson." He smiled again while revealing his beautiful pearly whites. Why was he so damn gorgeous with his short jet black hair and ocean blue eyes.

"I know." I whispered, knowing that this wasn't going to be the last time we met like this. But why was he at a maid cafe in the first place?