prologue

a/n: lmao let's hope this doesn't flop!! this is going to be a lipsoul fic, because i felt obligated to write one after watching them flirt with each other so much tbh. anyway this is a college!au and if there is a female equivalent of a fuckboy... that's jinsoul in this. don't worry, no smut 👍

The music blasted through Jinsoul's ears as she held the half-empty red polo cup in her hand loosely. Her other arm held some other chick who was at the party, despite never seeing her before. The girl held onto Jinsoul's waist, whispering something to Jinsoul that she couldn't quite make out over the music.

The crowd was full, drunken bodies dancing with each other and making out sloppily with someone they've more than likely had never previously interacted with before. But Jinsoul wasn't any different from those people, it seemed as if every night you could find her at a party with a new girl in her arms. She'd take her back to her dorm, do what she'd like with the girl, and leave her the next day. It was more of a routine than anything now, but Jinsoul couldn't imagine a life deprived of this kind of pleasure every night. She felt like she was living the golden life, what more could she want?

That was an easy question to answer once her eyes found the body that belonged to somebody she'd been wanting for longer than she could remember. She wanted to ruin her, to watch her fall apart beneath her touch, to use as she would another one of the other girls for a night. But the person she wanted was the last person who'd end up getting themselves into a hook up with Jinsoul.

Kim Jungeun.

She never went to parties before, so what was different about tonight? Jungeun is a good student, tops all her classes, always has her nose in a book, and would rather die than be found in a public situation like this. But Jinsoul's eyes followed the dress down Jungeun's body, and by the way it hugged her that tight and it stopped abruptly at her mid-thigh, she almost forgot about the kind of girl she was.

Jungeun held an open can of beer in her hand as she stood in the corner of the room, phone shining in her face. Of course she was hiding in the corner... Who could have dragged her here?

Jinsoul has had few interactions with Jungeun, but enough for Jungeun to stay persistent on not giving into Jinsoul's filthy desires. Jinsoul was more than open about these kinds of things, and quite frankly had no shame about it, either. Her ego might have been too inflated for her own good, but it was an asset she accidentally flaunted often.

Every time Jungeun saw Jinsoul approach her, she'd quickly rush away before she could reach her. She knew all Jinsoul was good for was a one night stand and, if you're lucky, getting to sleep in her bed with her until morning. A girl like Jungeun would be the last one you'd see around a girl like Jinsoul, but she couldn't help but think about giving in from time to time. She'd shake it off, no, don't think about that, but secretly, she loved the words Jinsoul fed her. Her words were wrong, maybe even dirty, but the way it came out of her mouth so confidently and without hesitance made it difficult for Jungeun to contain herself, remember her morals.

She remembers their first interaction. Jungeun had only heard about the rumors of her nasty habits, what a player, she'd think. But she didn't have to think anymore, now that she was one of Jinsoul's pretty little targets.

Jungeun was just about to enter the library when she saw a tall, pretty blonde girl standing at the door, arms crossed over her chest. Her shirt was loose, opposing completely to her jeans, which hugged her body tightly. She mentally slapped herself for checking the girl out, only allowing it for a few more seconds before the girl spoke up.

"Kim Jungeun, is it? Good girl, good grades... How'd I know you'd be here?" The girl grew a cocky smirk as Jungeun stared at her in complete oblivion and awe. How did she know her name, when Jungeun has not once seen this girl before? She must've been a year or two ahead of her, as Jungeun felt insecure and small under her dark stare.

"Not much of a talker, huh? C'mon, babe, use your words. Y'know me, don't you?" The tall blonde tried to pull a response from Jungeun, but rather than responding with words, she violently shook her head 'no'.

The girl chuckled at this, "Maybe I should introduce myself then. Jung Jinsoul," she held out her hand as if to shake it with Jungeun's. Once Jungeun hesitantly accepted the handshake invite, she knew what she had signed up for. The name now rings a bell in her mind, as all the rumors about her flooded her memory. Jung Jinsoul, the playgirl, the woman user, the- undeniably- beautiful girl standing in front of her, making the slightest skinship with her as she held her hand, slowly becoming less of a handshake as Jinsoul intertwined their fingers together. "But please, call me as you'd like, babe," Jinsoul said, getting closer to Jungeun's face as she ever so slightly brushed her lips from her jaw up to her ear, voice turning into a deep whisper. "Maybe I can hear you tonight, then, since you don't want to speak now?"

Jinsoul chuckled darkly as she heard a whimper emerge from Jungeun's throat. "I could have you on your knees in seconds, princess. If only you knew, the th-" Jinsoul got quickly cut off by Jungeun's sudden confidence as she found her voice.

"Trust me, Jinsoul, I'm the last girl you'll be seeing on their knees for you. And if you don't leave now, I might have to smack that cocky smirk right off your face, got it?" Jungeun said fiercely, surprising herself with her courageousness. It seems to have shocked Jinsoul as well, if you were lucky enough to catch her mouth agape and eyes lost, almost defeated-looking- a look she only wore for a split second, before wearing her signature smirk again.

"I'll let you think that... But when you can't resist it anymore, I'll be waiting," Jinsoul left as Jungeun scoffed.

"As if." But Jungeun, too, knew that it would only be a matter of time until she completely lost her sanity and gives in to Jinsoul.

She was brought back from her thoughts as she felt someone's arm wrap around her waist.

"Kim Jungeun... What a surprise seeing you in such a place like this. What's such a good girl like you doing here?" Speak of the devil.