23- The Ceremony

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You're not going until I get a kiss."

"Okay." I quickly pecked him on the lips and spun out of his arms. But I wasn't quick enough, he gripped my waist and turned me around to face him.

"Now now now princess. What's the rush?" He smirked then it turned into an angry stare. "Give me a real kiss damn it! Or you won't go." He said a little harshly.

I groaned. "Fine!" I wrapped my arms around his neck, opened my mouth, and literally ate his lips off in a mini make out session. I pulled away with a gasp. "Are you happy?"

He growled. "Don't kiss me like that before you leave ever again. Unless you want the life fucked out of you."

I bit my lip and nodded my head slowly. "Yes Ryder."

"You're going to be the death of me." He groaned gripping my hips.

I giggled. "I love you! I'll be back before you know it." I smiled and gave him one last peck before I left closing the door behind me.

~

“So you and Ryder are mates huh?” Cindy asked me as we walked around the mall with pretzel bites in our hands.

“Yeah I met him the third day I came here.” I smiled at her.

“Wow! You found him pretty fast. I kind of figured you two were since he never really dates girls. Especially girls like you.”

I gave her a confused look. “What do you mean girls like me?”

“You know all shy and quiet. He doesn’t really associate with girls like that.”

“Oh. Is that a bad thing?”

“No no no! He was just probably shocked when he he saw you…….” Then her eyes got really wide. “......in a good way! In a good way!” She blurted out.

I just laughed. “It’s ok. I know what you mean. He’s already told me about his past relationships and stuff.”

“Woah. Ryder is becoming a softy. He is usually all strict and well….don’t get me wrong but mean.”

“Yeah I know. He is always like that but apparently I bring the best out of him.”

“Yeah that’s what mates are supposed to do.” She smiled. A minute goes by and I am guessing the curiosity got the best of her. “Sooooooooo…...have you and Ryder…..ya know….mated yet?”

I started giggling “Yes we have.”

“Oh my gosh really!? Don’t take this the wrong way but you seem a little too innocent for that kind of stuff.”