Chapter 11

We continued to glare at each other for a few minutes and the pup was just looking back in forth.

"Alright. You too have fun with your staring contest. I'm goin-"

She started but I stopped her, "You're not going anywhere."

My grip on her arm tightened as she wiggled and pulled but she slipped out after a minute.

"I'm going outside!" She yelled as she ran towards the back of the house.

I glared at Sabretooth and began to go after her.

"Give the girl some space, would ya'?"

I take a step back and look back at Victor.

"What? You want me to leave my daughter alone? The one that almost successfully ran away!"

"Yeah. Think about it Jimmy. She never had limits or a family and suddenly she has both of those. Sure I was there for her but I was never enough. She is a different species of feral, your species. Not mine. And If she wants to get killed, let her."

I growled in anger, he wants my pup to get killed.

I lunged at him, claws extended. He stepped out of the way and grabbed my arms, pushing me to the wall.

"You don't want to do this Jimmy. You have a pup to care for." He growled out as he push more on my shoulders.

"That's why I'm doing this. She might like you, but I don't." I angled my feet towards the was and pushed. He was knocked backwards with me on top of him.

My claws, still extended, pointed towards his face.

"Hey! The snow is sti-"

_______________________________________

X's P.O.V

"Hey! The snow is sti-" the sight in front of me stops everything I was doing.

Logan was on top of Uncle Victor on the floor, with his claws above Victors face.

"What's going on?" I demanded. Both Victors and Logan's head snapped towards me then back to eachother.

Both of them started to growl.

Victor grabbed Logan's waist and threw him off. Logan slammed into the wall, but didn't to be hurt.

Victor grabbled a wooden chair and threw it at Logan.

I was completely ignored. Huh. That shows how important I am.

Logan caught the chair and snapped it in half and threw both peices at Victor, who was completely not effected at them hitting him.

After a few minutes of Toss and Trash more mutants came to help Logan, like Storm, Cyclops and Kitty.

Victor wasn't going to win with these reinforcements. But he still tried.

_______________________________________

3rd POV

A golden eyes Logan came up to X and growled.

"What are you doing here?" His animal commanded an answer as to why his pup wasn't at the den, or at least in her room.

"I'm watching." Her simple answer made him even more angry.

"Go to the den." Logan growled out.

"Den?' X had no idea what that was.

Logan ignored her confusion and turned around to make sure Victor wasn't anywhere close to where they both were.

She looked as well, and noticed that Storm and Kitty was keeping him busy, while Scott was passed out in the ground.

Logan looked back to her and growled the same thing again.

Him, thinking she would obey him, walked away towards the fight. Although, he didn't make it halfway there without checking if she was still in that spot he left her in. And she was.

He growled louder and ran towards her.

"GO TO DEN NOOOOOW!" He yelled and pushed her towards the stairs.

Victor heard his yell and looked towards Logan.

Logan was the one he was after. Not these dorks.

Victor left his fight with X-Trio and charged at Logan.

Victor snarled with a smirk at his unwarned victim.

Logan pushed X up the first stair, almost the second, when Victor slashed Logan.

I just got done with some editing and 2 more chapters!!!!🤣

Chapter 9 and 10 will soon make sense!!!

Please vote! Thank you!