Chapter 10

"Where... Where am I?"

"We'll talk about that later kid. How are you feeling?" His southern accent came out as he spoke slowly.

"Ok, I guess... W-Who are you?"
_______________________________________

Third P.O.V

Hours Before Chapter 9

Logan sighed, he should've been watching her. The attack was just so sudden and the snow that Storm created blocked Victor's scent.

Once he got the call about Vic he rushed out of his room where he was explaining the idea of a time out. Of course being his kid, she pointed out the flaws of the time out and didn't get it, but that's against his point-she followed him out of the room.

Victor was on the first floor and had cornered about 12 students and teachers including Rogue, Bobby, and Kitty.

"Turn him around, I will get them out of the corner, then push him back in the corner. do you have liquid chloroform?" The kid asked.

"Your not in this. hide." I simply said. She scoffed quietly.

"I am in this, he most likely followed me."

I kneeled down, and put my hands on her shoulder.

"You are not to interfere kid. You need to hide."

She shrugged my arms off her and rolled her eyes.

"I will not hide."

"Fine. But stay here."

I jumped over the rail from the second floor and landed on my feet.
Victor was always a p***ycat, when ever he got scared he fled.

"Get out of here Victor. There's nothing here for you!" I stand up and watch his every move.

Victor chuckled, "That where your wrong Jimmy. That pup you found belongs to us."

I looked back at the stairs and the pup wasn't there.

Victor followed my gaze and smirked.

"Is that where your pwecious pup is? You were always hated kids but now look at you. A daddy. Never thought that would happen." After his 'amusing' speech that he laughed so hard at he jumped on to the stairs and looked around.

I looked where the students and staff were in the corner but they weren't there.

"Sh**" I muttered and looked towards Victor.

"Come here little pup. I have a surprise for you." Victor scratches the railings as he looks down the halls. It looked like she hid, which was good but where did she hide?

"Really? Me to."  The pups voice echos through out the mansion, which means it's almost impossible to pin point it.

Suddenly, something fell on Victor. Him and the thing (which was most likely my pup) tossed and turned but after a minute he was on the ground with the pup on top of him.

I was about to help the pup until they started talking.

Victor laughed briefly.

"Your a hard one to track down, you know that?" Vic asked the pup.

"When I don't want to be tracked."

"That's the way I trained you. So, who wins the bet?" Victor asked as the pup got off of him.

"I think I do, because I got away from you for more then a month." Ok. What's going on here?

"I got away from you for more then a month." he imitated her while taking something out of his pocket and handing it to the pup.

"Here. Buy yourself a car, on me." The pup laughed at that.

"Alright what's going on here?" I finally decided to ask. They both looked at me from the second floor.

"We made a bet the last time we saw each other" the pup said simply.

"Yeah Jimmy, d'you have a problem with that?" Victor teased while the pup laughed again.

"Actually, I do. You shouldn't be 'hanging' around with him or making bets. And YOU shouldn't be talking to MY daughter as if she's comfortable around you."

"I'm comfortable with Uncle Victor." the pup nods and looks at us.

"And we don't have to call it betting." Victor said with a smirk.

I growled at this. They are acting like we're actually family. And they still didn't give me my answers.

"How did you know each other?" My voice getting gruffer as I get angrier.

The pup points at her and says, "Niece" and then points to Victor, "Uncle".

"I'm really surprised that you didn't know that since you did all the work."

I rolled my eyes as Victor laughs.

"I trained her in the Weapon X program" Victor said.

"we went on missions together" the pup said after.

"we took care of each other." They said together as if they practiced over and over.

"That was pretty good." The pup looked at Victor with a smirk.

"Yep, and it only took 200 tries." Victor laughed and sighed afterwards.

"You know your wanted by Stryker right? High bucks too." Victor asked once he stopped laughing.

"Yeah, what are we going to do about it?"

"I'm going to get blue butt to pose as you." The pup roles her eyes at this.

"How many favors does she owe you?" She looked at him with her furrowed eyebrows.

"As much as she can give without dieing."

"That's not a surprise, she's been dumb since day one on the field."

"I know pup, I know."

Why am I still here? They are the only ones talking. I might as well just ask a few more questions and kick him out.

"So if you wanted to talk to her, why didn't you just ask instead of putting kids and staff in danger?" I looked at Victor and saw him smirk.

"I wasn't going to kill them Jimmy. I don't hurt pups, even though some of them weren't pups. I was trying to get the pups and your attention." Victor sighed and looked around the place.

"And anyway, if I just came up to the front door asking for you and the pup I would be either contained, fought off, or just be brought to the mind reading psychologist upstairs."

"You know he's not actually upstairs, right?"

We ignored the pup and just glared at each other.

This is just leading up the the incident! Sorry!