Chapter 4; Edited

Ok so I know this chapter isn't the best but I edited it almost 59 times and I couldn't find any other words for a few. Also, I want to thank the people who read this story, voted for it and followed me so Thank You!

It felt like hours until Cyclops and I reached the X-Men jet. The plane was landed in a plain field with barely anything other than grass. The cargo door the plane opened and we walked in (or he walked in I was trying to run out, so I was forced). Chairs where on the interior of the plane, and in those chairs were each X-Men except one... Weapon X.

"well... we did it! Four years of looking and we found her" a teenage girl exclaimed happily as she buckled her seat belt. she had blond hair and a silver suit unlike the others but she was still apart of the X-Men team. Suddenly a random voice just started to ask me questions "so I'm Kitty Pryde but others call me Kitty, do you have a name we can call you?" A brown haired girl asked slowly as if I didn't understand her, I was amused that she thought I was dumb.

Right then A girl that I recognized as Jean started to talk "of course she has a name, kitty! Everyone has a name"

I sighed, knowing the effect of what she just said was going to start a loud argument. Yelling started between the two girls.
Seconds later Scott joined the endless yelling and changed the topic to why she was talking to me slowly, the other X-Men were trying to get them to stop. My ears were hurting from the endless yelling so I tried to block the sound out with covering my ears with my hands, notice i said tried. The yelling was getting louder and my ears could only handle so much sound.

  "Kitty! Logan asked us not to ask her questions, and he wants to know first" I inhaled painfully as he yelled to get over the other two yelling. There was a few seconds of silence but the arguing grew louder and now everyone apart of the X-Men were yelling. I started to get dizzy by all this noise so I concentrated outside of the jet but it didn't work.

A one painful hour later, it was almost 11 o' clock PM, the jet was going down and it seemed I was the only one who noticed (even though I was the one who was dizzy). I held my hands over my ears trying to keep as much sound out of my ears as possible, while we landed.

Once I knew the jet had touched the ground everyone was still arguing just like a few minuets ago. The cargo door opened and I hurried to stand up and get out of the tiny space engulfed with yelling. I almost ran down the ramp in relief from the yelling. Still dizzy, I shook my head trying to get my vision back to normal.

A man in a wheelchair arrived in front of me, smiling. "Hello, i am Professor Charles Xavier but kids and adults call me Professor or Professor X" the professor paused for a while and looked at me. I felt something trying to get into my mind so i put up my wall, "you wont find anything in there Professor" I let him in for a second to hear my thought, knowing he could hear me. The Professor chuckled happily and moved his wheelchair forward. I could still hear the bickering of the X-Man team. I sighed knowing my headache was coming back. Starting to rub my temples i could hear the yelling quieter and quieter. I mumbled a quite, "thank god" and saw the professor motion for me to come with him. I groaned mentally but followed knowing I didn't  have an option.

We entered the large furnished mansion, with wooden floors and walls. Pictures, of who I think students and faculty, were hanging on the wooden walls along with a few doors. I was looking at the pictures untill I heard a familiar voice "what's a kid doing by herself in a hallway at 11 o' clock at night?" I sighed frustratedly, but I decided to go along with this little game of his. "Can't a girl get lost in a place that she doesn't even know why she's there for?" I asked, still frustrated with what is a occurring. Weapon X looked at me with a smirk, I turned around and started to walk away but stopped almost 10 feet down the hall and turned to face him, "remember you brought me here, your going to regret it" I said with a smirk and walked away trying to find where the professor was.