Chapter 5; Edited x2

After a Few minutes I finally found the professor entering a large but old office like room. The wall color was beige but it went well with the polished red wood along the sides and openings of the room. I leaned on the door way just looking around at the different carvings in the wood and the scenery out the window of the old office.

 I leaned on the door way just looking around at the different carvings in the wood and the scenery out the window of the old office

The professor had told me which room I would be staying in and how to get there. As I walked up the wooden steeps I saw the room numbers increase into the 300 hundreds which my room was 356.

'great' I though sarcastically and got to the end of the stairs. The room in front of me was 305.

'This is going to be a long night' I mentally groaned as I started to walk down the hall and count the numbers of how many doors went by as I walked.

I continued down the long hallway untill I saw the best thing that could ever happen to me this day, Door 356. I sighed in relief as I opened the door.

The room was big, I doubt that the students here have a room as big as this one.

I took a few steps in and looked around the room, the walls were painted a creamish white and the furniture was mostly made out of light colored wood.

The quote was... mushy, and very emotional. Which signals that It is worthless because I don't understand emotions.

It was odd for me to read this and try to understand it. I might be dyslexic...

Anyway, that's not the point. I grew up on a base, so I was trained not to have emotions and all that gross stuff. Although, I guess it didn't work that well because I still have emotions but I don't understand them...

I sat on the white and grey bed. My body was basically absorbed by the white rectangular monster.

I'm never going to get use to this' I thought as I stood back up and walked to the corner of the room. The bed is to soft and the chairs were to hard.

'Great, I sound like Goldie Locks' I mentally snapped. I sat down in the dark, yet bright corner. It was more comfortable then the bed and chair, that's for sure. I sighed as I closed my eyes and dosed off the the world of nightmares and pain.

Nightmare
I was standing in a park, my old park, the one i went to walk around very rarely. There was no one that could be seen on any of the park benches. It was very dark, and I suddenly realized that I was extremely tired, so I went to sit down on the nearest park bench. As I walked towards it, I heard a chittering of laughter echo from behind me. I swung around! ...I saw nothing.
As I turned back around towards the bench, there had now appeared a small creature. It was only about the size of a four year old child. It had pointed ears and short, red fur. In small patches, the fur was gone. Underneath the fur, I saw rotting pink flesh. In the hand attached to one of its strangely long, thin arms, it was grasping a sharp looking knife. I ran away, but now there were tall stone walls surrounding the park. I managed to climb over one section of the wall, but it seemed like it took an eternity.
I finally escaped the park to a small road. Panting, I staggered slowly down the road. Gazing back in the direction of the park, I saw the pint-sized creature leap nimbly over the wall. It began running after me. Immediately, I found myself at the door to my house. I ran through the living room, and was followed closely by the chittering, goblin-like creature. I slammed the living room door behind me! The creature reached the door, but it couldn't turn the handle. I was thankful, from there I ran to the bedroom.
As I started to close the bedroom door, I saw the living room door burst into splinters of wood and shards of glass as the creature smashed through it! I closed and locked the bedroom door. I heard my furry pursuer slam into it, then draw back, and slam into it again! It couldn't get through. Relentless chittering came from the living room - then a tearing noise - then the noise of something heavy hitting the floor! Chittering, then silence. Then came a sound of scratching from the open fireplace in the living room. The chimney there has numerous small holes in it that lead into the attic.
After a short while, I heard that same scratching sound! This time it was coming from just above my head. I looked at up and saw in the ceiling, a tiny trap door which led into the attic. Then everything went dark...

End of nightmare

My dreams always end at that part, and when I say dreams I mean the dream, I always have that dream. no others.