Chapter 4

Ray's Pov

As I walked out of the doughnut shop with my doughnut......and Siwoo's doughnut.I stole his doughnut >:D

That's Normally kangjun's Job but He is kinda working too slow for my liking......And I also want another doughnut =D

As I walked out the shop,I notice Barom-Hyung sitting on the pavement under the Burning hot sun.

"What'dya doing out here,man?"I asked in english as I approached him.

"Nothing....."He replied.

"Sheez,You talk just like a girl.Spill It out"I insisted,sitting beside him and giving him a doughnut.

"Can I trust you?"Barom hyung asked with a serious and low voice.

"Ofcourse,Hyung"I replied,giving him my full attention.

"I heard Celeste and some other girls talking in the SS Studio saying That she is just Using Jaejun for his fame and money,She said that she would dump him If Jaejun's Career Breaks down.She is just using our Maru for herself"Barom hyung said.

What?! That b*tch is just using our maknae?! He may act scary at times but his still fragile! He isn't familliar with love and how to avoid getting hurt in the end.

.

THIS IS THE END THAT IM TALKING ABOUT! Aniyo! Maru is my little brother and It is my duty to protect him.

"Don't worry,Hyung.I'll help you protect maknae-ah"I said confidently.

"Thanks Ray,I knew I can count on y-"Before Hyung can talk,Taemin came marching to us with an annoyed look.

"Ray! Why did you took my doughnut?"Taemin demanded.

"What doughnut? That was barom hyung's doughnut"I lied.

"Ha-Ha-Ha *Sarcastic laugh*................................Really?"He asked genuinely.

"Ne"I said.

"Ah! Mianheyo"He appologised bowing to me and rome.

"I saw a bird flew in and stole your doughnut"Barom hyung said, going along.

"Mwo?! Oi! Birdie! That Mine! Doughnut Taemin! Mine that!"Taemin-hyung yelled as he angrily pointed at the birds that just flew away.

Aish Taeminnie hyung.....So gullible......