Chapter 1

Scotland got called up by England to go to his house. He wasn't  able to ask why so he just went with it. He was walking through the streets of Scotland to get a train to England. "I wonder what my brother wants to talk to me about" he asked himself. He said hello to people he knew walking passed him. "Brexit maybe?". He was thinking hard. "Maybe...I'll get my independence!" He said. He was now excited for once, and started walking fast. He got a phone call. He answered it.

-Hello big brother!

"Oh. Northern Ireland."

-yep! That's me!

"Why'd you call?"

-Well! I saw this pretty girl when I was in Italy!

"And?l"

-sheissooprettyireallywanttobeherboyfriendbutidon'tknowhowtoaskherandifshelikesmeback! Scotland! Help me!!

"What?"

-did I talk too fast?

"Yes"

-oops! I'll ask Ireland then! See ya big brother!

"Bye"

And with that, he ended the call. "That wasn't...unusual at all" he said to himself. He rolled his eyes and carried on walking to the train. He saw a kid walking up to him. He looked at her, green eyes, bushy eyebrows, a jacket, gaming t-shirt, some trainers, reddish blonde hair in a high ponytail. It couldn't be. The girl walked up to him. "Hello Alicorn" The girl said. "Austenasia?" He asked. "Yep! That's me! The best micronation in the British isles!" She said, smiling. The 9 year old looking girl's eyes lit up. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Well, I do visit everywhere! My next step is..GREENLAND" she said. Jumping up and down while doing so. "Oh. Alright then." He said. "I've got to get goin, I'll..see you 'round I guess.". Austenasia nodded at that and ran to her train to Wales. She was a weird girl but, it doesn't matter. Scotland got onto his train. "Going to England's. This day couldn't get worse" and the train started. As if on cue.

A/N
Austenasia is my oc, Elise is my friend's oc. There'll be LOTS of chapters on this book, and if my friend is reading this, it's not going to be EXACTLY like the rp. I'll be taking ideas off from it.
Alrighty then, thx for reading this chapter! Cya!