Male reader x female american soldier WW2

Hey! It me so, I got idea since I was playing on my favorite call of duty series... WW2 with my friend. My friend and I talk about what if Girl in WW2 then I got idea. Also there is OC.

_____________________________________

June 6, 1944
D-day, Omaha beach
Y/n l/n

The shells hit on the sea then explosive in the war and the u-boats

"Fifteen minutes!" American driver yelled while he signaled to them.

Y/n's pov

I stand with my brother in arms in u-boat. I looking at them that they were nervous and fear for their their because they won't wanna to die.

I pulled my photo out from my pocket and see my best friend and me in my homeland.

"Hey, y/n. That your girlfriend?" American Soldier said to me cause me look at him.

"No, she was my best friend. I remember since she and I were a kids." I replied to him.

"Oh, so you think she like someone?" Soldier said

"I think so. She like boys are strong and faster than me.... I don't know I had feeling for her when we were in high school."

"I see. I hope that she will happy to see you when you return as brave and honor." Solider pity in me.

"Yeah."

I see my best friend has black hair and yellow eye but she was more beautiful than nurse and reporter is. But she compliant about her chest are flat because she is jealous of women's chest are big that how they are. Heh.

"But once I break my promise to her..." I said calmly to solider

"Why?" He said to me

"Because she don't want me go to war that she don't want lost again."

"...." soldier silent an listen to me when I say to him

"I want... I want her forgiveness. Because I don't want lose her." I said in grief, "I want to told her that I love her most because.... she is beautiful girl in world!"

Entire soldiers in u-boat look at me that I said a loud out.

"Nice." Said Us solider

Other solider pester to his friend and said, "I bet you he got gal then I give a double chocolate bar."

"Other bet? Last time I lose to you by five bars!" Us solider compliant to him.

"I feel so gay when I get enough a chocolate from you." He said happily

Then I look at solider front me that he tried his helmet but I saw blushing on his face.

"Hey are you okay?" I said to them

"Yeah. I'm okay. I was speechless that idiot has dirty mind about someone want fuck with nice, petty female solider that we fought in Italy." He said

Oh yeah. I remember some german solider were expose to be women but I hear rumor that some female solider kidnap our men then raped them. I guess I sorry for them that they lost virginity.

"One minute! Prepare to arms and gear on! On your own! Good luck!" Driver yelled to everyone

Oh boy here we go now.

Out U-boat land on the beach and the gate are opened slow but I saw that flashing from machine gun on the bunker.

Suddenly soldiers in front me that were shot and ripped by machine gun then I climb the u-boat and jump on the water also everyone is else.