"you should call Namjoon back Jen, he's been calling for a while" Lisa said softly as she kissed behind Jennie's ear. The older girl sighed as she reached for her phone.

[New Text Message From Joon: "I hope you are both alive, we are trying not to panic but have all come to the conclusion that you and Lisa are probably just having sex, which we will deal with later...My source has found an address for someone he believes is Joy, I'm coming to get you and Lisa at the apartment at 11:30am (got some all black clothes for you again, no doubt Lisa will be thrilled)"]

"Shit, Lis. Look!".

"I really hate these outfits", Lisa grumbled as she tugged at the tight black t-shirt, accompanying her even tighter black jeans. "Yeah couldn't you have picked something that doesn't highlight our breasts so much?" Jihyo added. Jisoo smirked, "he's a lawyer not a miracle worker Jihyo". Irene wrapped her arms around Jihyo from behind and squeezed her boobs "honk honk!". "BITCH!" Jihyo yelled in response with a smile on her face as she swung her arm at Irene's head, causing the older woman to have to duck.

"How long is she going to be?" an impatient Namjoon, in an all black suit said quietly to an equally impatient Jennie. The brunette looked at the time on her phone, "any minute now". Wendy who had her head resting on Chaeyoung's shoulder wasn't entirely happy with the situation and wasn't afraid to make that clear, "I don't like this at all, how are we supposed to be able to trust this chick, she's a cop". Jennie looked over towards the unsettled Canadian, "we can trust her, well for now at least anyway. She let us escape and hasn't come after us since. We need her help in case Lone Wolf comes, she's the only one who can stop her". Irene cleared her throat to get the girls' attention, and lightly ran her finger down Lisa's arm to piss Jennie off, "who is this cop we are waiting for exactly?". Jennie's eye twitched a little as she watched Irene's finger graze against Lisa's skin, seeing the Thai shudder under the older woman's touch made Jennie feel sick but she refused to take the bait, "Seulgi, my ex girlfriend. She took on Lone Wolf and made her run away. She's amazing". Jennie looked directly at Lisa when she uttered the last couple of words, feeling oddly pleased when she caught the red head's glare. 

Seulgi eventually arrived, wearing tight black pants, leather black boots, a white buttoned shirt with the top few buttons open, and a dark blue suit jacket, even though the detective was technically suspended from her duties, she still looked the part. "Detective Inspector Kang Seulgi, sorry I'm late" she said to the group as she displayed her police ID, before tucking it into the back pocket of her pants. Irene's eyes bulged. Jihyo laughed, "suddenly not interested in Lisa anymore eh?" she said as she playfully nudged Irene with her elbow. Seulgi raised an eyebrow, "so you have a thing with Lisa? And Jennie used to date Lisa...and you used to date Officer Myoui" Seulgi said as she pointed at Chaeyoung before turning her attentions towards Jisoo and Rosé, "and you two have been secretly holding hands since I got here", both girls blushed madly, Jisoo looked at the floor but she could practically feel Lisa's smirk burning through her skull. "So my question is" Seulgi continued, "is anyone here but me actually straight?". Jihyo instantly stretched her hand up in the air like that one teacher's pet at school who answers every question, "I am! 100%!". Wendy snickered and leaned in towards Chaeyoung's ear, "the lady doth protest too much, me thinks". Irene stood close to Seulgi as the group proceeded towards Joy's location, checking out the detective at every available opportunity, "so you are straight huh?" the older woman asked. "Yes" Seulgi replied bluntly. Irene smirked lightly, "we'll see". 

Jennie noticed a distinctive look on Namjoon's face, a clear sign that he was unhappy and anxious, "what's wrong?" she asked quietly. Namjoon sighed, the lawyer had been trying to keep in his feelings for a while but after witnessing the group of girls playing around like children and practically cowering behind Detective Kang, he was finding it hard to hold his tongue any longer. "This is all wrong Jen, I feel awful for saying this but this is the situation we are in. We cannot win this war with your dad with things the way they are". The brunette stopped walking and stood in front of her friend, the sudden halt from the two people made everyone else stop too. "What do you mean?" Jennie asked. The tall silver haired man looked down at the floor for a second, gathering his thoughts before taking a deep breath, "I don't do all this work tracking you guys and reuniting you just so that you can play around and fuck each other. I'm not running a long lost friend scheme Jen. I brought you guys back together to take down your dad, if you hadn't noticed he has sent a highly skilled assassin after you, we aren't going to solve this problem with kisses and cuddles. I wanted the feared gang that escaped prison with fucking explosives. We have no choice but to play dirty, or we won't survive. Seulgi is the only one of you that is of any use right now and we don't even know if we can trust her. I need Lisa Manoban's gang but instead I'm playing baby sitter to a bunch of scared girls".