The Truth

It's been five minutes since we're driving and he says nothing to me. I'm not sure I can trust him and my heart is beating a little out of normalcy. But so far he turned every direction I showed him.

He didn't asked for directions though. As if, if I didn't tell him he still would've known. Does Lucifer Morningstar already knows where I live?

Inside here is clean and smells really fresh. The scent in here gives me this sense of... comfort but... Longing. I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but the scent of certain fragrance gives me a certain feeling sometimes. Like a sexy feeling.

But enough of that. This is my chance to find out what really happened the day he kissed me.

You better not say it like that to him.

"I remember asking you to explain what happened to me the day you kissed me..." To hell with how I say it.

"...But until now you've said nothing to me".

He glance at me.

"This isn't something I can just let go. Especially that you know what happened" I see him tighten his hands around the staring.

"Do you believe in the supernatural Ms George?"

"You mean like the movie supernatural, or supernatural itself?"

"Which do you think?" He seriously asks.

"Oh. Yes actually. I've seen weird things happened in my life that only supernatural can explain". No. You shouldn't have said that Christina. He glance at me again.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't leave the point. I asked you about what happened to me that's what I'm interested to talk about" He don't wanna tell me. I'm almost home so I need an explanation fast.

It takes him a while to speak. He let out a small growl.

"What Samuel did to you is called chranceageny. He can get in your head. It all seems like a dream at first. After a while it make you see what he's doing to you, hearing him, feeling him. But it's not a dream. Whatever he did, would've been permanent". My eyes are wide right now. Does he mean he would've taken my...

"The only way he can do this to you is when he touched you. Your body heated because you're not attracted to him. You.. didn't want him. There would've only been two ways out. If you accepted him the heat would've stopped, but if not you would've...died. That is if he decided to kill you"

He's saying all this me as if it's a normal thing. Like is this real? Am I dreaming right now?

I know things can go this far in a movie, but this is real life!

I've also seen my share of really weird things, but this.. this is on another level.

"How? How is that possible?"

"That's why I asked you the first question Ms George. You don't need to tell me what he was doing. I already figured he was trying to rape you" I look away.

"Yeah. Just like Mahesh and Jason"

"Pardon?" Oh no. Please tell me he didn't hear. I need to change the subject quickly.

"How are you even friends with Samuel if he's a heartless rapist?"

"Don't judge me miss George. Everyone has their secrets" Is he even normal? Did he hear himself?

"Ok fine. How did you know how to stop it?"

"I study these things"

"Is there just one way to stop it?"