40. Sex With You

"Ok. Well there is something I need you to check out. There's an email that was sent. I need your help to decipher it" He looks curious.

"Who's it from?" He stand.
I get up leading the way to my office.

"Mr Green"

He sighs.

"Oh of course" I open the door allowing him in then close it...

...actually I locked it.

He bend checking my computer.

"There is nothing here" He says after a while.

I laugh within.

This feels weird but I'm gonna do it anyways.

I start stripping the clothes from my entire body. His eyes rides every part of me. I can also feel myself getting hornier from his lusty gaze.

"What are you doing?" I stretch my hand and use my powers to let him have a seat on my chair causing his body to slump on it.

Yes I'm getting more used to moving things. I did a little practice yesterday.

I'm walking up to him in just my heels fully naked. Perplexity is all over his face.

"I want you to have sex with me" After what he did for me, damn the way he's protecting me just turns me on. I'm not sure what's happening to me, but I'm doing this.

"Listen..." He stand.

"I don't think that's going to happen" It feels like his words pierces a hole in my chest and tears stings my eyes.

W-What?

Why did I think this was going to work? Have I been reading things wrong?

I turn around taking up my clothes. I feel like such a fool.

"I'm s-sorry"

"Wait" He says.

I use my clothes to hide my breasts  refusing to look around. I feel even more foolish because my entire ass is completely out and it's not like he can see my boobs. I quickly turn around facing him, and put a piece of my clothes at my front as well, so my ass is turn to the door.

I refuse to look at him. I'm scared to even move to put my clothes back on. I see him at the corner of my eyes walking closer to me.

"'Please get out" I tell him softly. I don't know how to hide my embarrassment. I desperately need him to leave so that I can cry from embarrassment in private.

"Christina?" Why did he call my name like that?

"I just need you to go"

"Christina" He says again.

"Look at me"

I decide to look at him.

I watch my clothes flying to the right corner of my office. But it's not me and it's not his hand, physically. He used his powers with some movements of his hand to send them out of my hands.

I look back at him a little astonish. He holds my neck on both sides with both of his hands.

I'm sure he can see my eyes glistening with tears.

"I'm sorry. I thought you weren't yourself"

Oh.

Of course...He thought it was my darkside.

I can feel that, that part of me is completely gone.

"That part of me is never coming back" He looks confuse, but smiles afterwards.