Part 2

She stood in front of her Master, who seemed very powerful for her strength. She knows it well, if it was in vanilla life she would have shown all the feminism skills. She would have protested against him and may be even won the battle. But she didn't want to do any. Her body craved pain, her mind craved orders, her soul craved a submissive life. She was absolutely ready to take the canning. She now doubted herself, whether she rolled her yesterday out of anger or she manipulated to grab his attention. She was confused, yet she understood that is how a sub usually behaves. A sub needs a master to lead a organised life and she was glad she had one.

She opened her right palm and closed her eyes as tight as she can. She was waiting for the whoosh sound. There was silence prevailing in the room, which could be compared to a graveyard. She waited for few more seconds and when she didn't hear anything, she opened her eyes to see her Master. He growled, 'keep your eyes wide open'. She remained there looking into his eyes like a statue, and she received her first smack on her right hand. She screamed 'one' and shivered while saying 'thank you Sir'. She understood the pain was unusual. She has always felt her master uses only 1/10th of his strength while spanking her, but what she received today was abnormal. Her tender skin on the palms were red, a red that she has never seen.

He moved his cane indicating to open her left arm now. She obeyed like a puppet. She kept her left palm open, eyes wide open, body stiff and tears ready to run through her cheeks. The second smack fell right on the middle of the palm where the fingers connect. The pain seemed high, she pulled her hands back and started rubbing it in a hurry... She quickly counted 'two' and also said 'thank you Sir' full on tears.

He showed no mercy this time, which was very very unusual. She out of no choice opened her right arm again for the third smack. He, with no delay raised his cane little above his shoulders and hit her palms, she was still seeing his eyes. She knows something went wrong, yet didn't have the guts to look away from his eyes. She was bound by his words.

He noticed a blood strain on the cane and it took only a micro second for him to understand, that her palm skin has been torn due to the intensity of the cane. She stood still, counted three and said thank you Sir. He went near her, held her hands tight, and immediately wrapped it with a towel to stop the bleeding. He felt super guilty for hurting his darling sub. He was surprised on two things, one - how did he miss his control , how didnt he know his intensity may cause a damage? Two - how is she not crying loud or screaming in pain.

She quitely replied,
Sub : Sir... I am fine, I will take the rest of the canning in my left arm or may be on the breast or foot Sir.
Master : idiot, we are stopping the scene right here.
Sub : I am fine Sir. Do not worry.
Master : can you shut up? I know it is paining for you. We are driving to the doctor right away and I want you to listen to me. No more pain/punishment untill you recover
Sub : you are unnecessarily...
Master : I said, shut up.
She went quite only after that. Yes, it was paining. Yes, she is scared of blood. Yes, she was not able to bear it. Yes, she wanted to cry loud. But the more she cries, she was worried her Master would feel more guilty. So she maintained to look comfortable. She was rushed to hospital immediately. She had developed fever owing to the fear and blood loss. Doctor stirctly advised her to be on rest for 4 days. All the questions from doctor on how this damage was done , was answered by her. She didn't want his Master questioned for her mistake. She apologized for making him angry and resuling in lot of problems. She held his hands tight and promised not to repeat and thereby cause any trouble for both of them. He didn't know whether to scold her or pitty her. He understood, to treasure her for her attitude.

They were back home and she was convincing her Master that everything will be fine. He continued to feel pitty for her and guilty for himself. He took off from work and dedicatedly spent all his day and night by her bedside and ensured all her needs are met. He fed her food 4 times a day. He helped her bath, he pampered her, he cared for her, he was her confidence.

Soon, she recovered. He too, from his guilt. She was back on her knees with her coffee mug in the hand waiting for him to wake up!