Part 1

The sky was clear and it was a pleasant Saturday morning. It was a holiday for both the sub and her Master. She woke up at 4 as per her routine and knelt near her master and kissed her collar. She then crawled to the kitchen to begin with her chores. She had put hot water , milk and the basics needed for breakfast in the stove and switched on the heater for herself to bath. She quickly ran to cleanup the drawing room. All was done in 15 mins. She was now in peace and have come to her room where she was canned in her palms and breast for her lax in eating healthy food a week back. The marks that the cane left in her palms were still evident. In the last 8 days due to the pain in her palm she wasn't able to do many chores in her usual speed. She hated the pain , however she understood this was the result of her actions. She has always had only healthy food and it was only last week she grabbed a junk food without Master's permission which resulted in serious canning. She snapped herself back to reality... She rubbed her palms slowly to make the hands feel better. And removed her dress to start her exercise routine.

She went and stood in front of the mirror, looked at her body top to bottom and then picked two toothbrush and held it like a Olympic torch and started brushing her nipples slowly. The tiny bristles were ensuring to activate the cells in her nipples and she felt her nipples were getting hard. She had to do this for exactly 5 minutes and everytime she did this, her pussy was getting wet. She kept the brushes down after the timer clicked and she started with her   basic stretching exercise and then slowly the cardio which took 40 minutes and everything was done naked standing infornt of a mirror.

Then she went to bath where she shaved her underarms and pussy. Her usual bathing ritual was to stand in cold shower for 2 mins after bathing, before drying. In the beginning days she felt it hard to stand in cold water, then slowly she learnt to show good endurance and stayed still while the cold water shower tested her sometimes with extremely cold water.

She came out, dressed up in the attire which the master has approved previous night, picked the coffee from the kitchen and knelt near her master quitely until he broke his sleep on his own. Usually he wakes up in 5-10mins. Today he took a little while as it was a holiday and she anyways waited there patiently with head bent, on her knees with her hands holding the hot flask and a ceramic cup. The clock showed 6:30 when the Master woke up. She greeted him and massaged his feet when he sipped his coffee.

He noticed the canning marks on her hands still evident and pulled her hands near him and said 'no need to massage... It should be paining for you'.... She calmly replied 'the sub feels a pleasure in massaging you Sir, it doesn't matter if it pains to me'...  Master was proud about her reply. And she proceeded to the kitchen to complete her breakfast work.

Master was in the drawing room reading his newspaper and he spotted a dirt in the carpet and asked the sub...
Master : why didn't you attend on it
Sub : Sir, am sorry.
Master : you didn't answer my question
Sub : She quickly rolled her eyes and showed a slight anger in her tone 'i did see the strain sir, but since I couldn't hold on the brush really tight, so I couldn't clean it well Sir
Master : I agree you are suffering from the canning pain for more than a week, however I expect you to answer politely. Do you understand? The canning was the result of your action. Be aware.
Sub : I don't know how else to say that it's paining Sir. It is really paining.
Master : I am giving you one opportunity to correct your sentence and say it in a polite way. And he looked into her eyes. (She has never been rude in her reply, may be today she is in a mood swing owing to her periods however it's her duty to correct herself when given an opportunity.)
Sub : Sir, it's paining like hell. You could have canned little light, I know it was a punishment, still ! And hanged her head down.

This wasn't the reply expected from her. There was pin drop silence in the room. Master ignored her for few seconds and he was reading the news paper. She felt something odd and the fear started absorbing her completely. She realized she didn't use her last opportunity too. She has never wanted her Master to be upset on her.  Yet somewhere she was out of control. She didn't knew how to correct it now. She started to realize it in 2-3 minutes however it was late. She quickly crawled closer to Master and murmered in the softest tone ' I am sorry Sir'.

He closed the newspaper with no hurry and slided it in the rack patiently and held her pony tail and whispered to her in the deep voice very close to ears
Master :  tell me, my sub, do you think what you did is right? ...
She quickly cried...
Sub : No Sir  ...
Master : Do you want to be corrected?
Sub : Yes Sir
Master : How do you want to be punished?
Sub : As you find it right Sir.
Master : Do you accept any punishment from your Master?
Sub : Yes Sir
Master : You will be canned now. Last week it was 6 on each palm. Now it will be 10 on each... And the intensity will be twice the last time. You are not allowed even to make a uh ahh sound. You are only allowed to count the canes loud and then say thank you Sir after every smack. This is going to be tough and I want you to undergo this with utmost sincerety.
Sub : Yes Sir

To be continued....