dean x reader: sweet dreams

Dean's pov

I was sitting at the table in the library when I heard a crash and then a giggle, "shhhh hehe don't wake up Sam and dean silly hehe" (y/n) voice rang through the halls. Who was she talking to?

I got up and made my way towards the sound. I entered the kitchen and saw (y/n).... Alone. She was drunk again. She always gets wasted after really bad hunts. Hunts where she couldn't save someone on time.

Flashback brought to you by my depression

"(Y/n) gat out of there your gonna get trapped!!" I yelled to her. "No Dean! I have to save her. There is still time! " She said with the tears running down her face. The lady was running twards the the door and right as (y/n) went to grab her a flaming bored fell on her, killing the poor woman instantly.

"NOOO" (Y/n) screamed, sobs racking her body. I rushed to her picking her up and setting into the back seat. I turned on baby and drove away as fast as I could, hopping to make her pain less.

End of flashback

She hadn't seen me yet, making me happy because the sight in front of me was hilarious. " Oh my gosh be quiet, they are gonna hear you and send you to bed." She yelled at herself while making some cereal. She had downed almost a whole bottle of wiskey and had obviously had quite a few beers.

"(Y/n), I think it's time to stop drinking for tonight." I said. She screamed so loud and jumped so high I thought she was gonna hit the ceiling. I chuckled a bit.

"Oh!!!! Dean I'm so happy you're here." She said draping her arms around my neck. " Deaaaannnnnn, I love you so so so so much." She breathed into my face. Her breath reaked. As she was distracted telling me how much she loved me I slowly took the Bottle out of her and and set it on the counter.

Slowly I Began walking her to her room. "You know dean, I've always liked you more than Sam. I mean what's not to like you got a rockin bod, eyes to make anything swoon, and you're the bestest person i have ever met." She slurred." I mean seriously I have had the biggest crush on you ever since forever. I mean you just got it all. Too bad you will never love me back." She trailed off the last part, but I heard it.

"Oh (y/n), you don't know how much a love you. I also hate seeing you like this. I wish you wouldn't beat yourself up over things like this." I said know full well she won't remember any of this tomorrow.

We made it to her room and I helped lay her down. She was already falling asleep as I pulled the blanket up. I kissed her forehead and said "goodnight (y/n)."

I turned to leave when a weak hand grabbed my wrist. I turned to see (y/n) with eyes half open. "Dean, please stay. Please." She said, sleep lacing her voice. I smiled softly and moved to lay on the other side of her bed. When I was situated she curled into my side. "Sweet......drea...ms..." She trailed off.

I swear I could have stayed like that forever with her in my arms. Soon I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer, and I let sleep take me.

I woke up sometime later with (y/n) whimpering slightly. She was mumbling some stuff about what had happened the other night. I shook her slightly trying to wake her up. She stirred and when she noticed I was next to her she wrapped her arms around me crying lightly.

I sat there comforting her, just wishing she wouldnt do this to herself.

Soon her breathing steadied and we stayed like this for the rest of the night. Hopefully she would feel better in the morning.

Authors note

Heyyyy guys, sorry this one is crappy, I just felt bad for not writing and this kinda came into my head. Really didnt like the ending but I couldn't think of anything else. Please tell me what you thought about it. Also requests are still open. Have a good whatever time you're reading this!