Happiness

It was five, then ten, then twenty, then a hundred, then a millennia. Aeschylus had continuously completed the same ritual with the boney man, whom he came to know as Sisyphus. The two had formed a close bond with each other. However, there had been times when one had let the boulder roll onto another. Distrust brew from this at times, but love triumphed victoriously as always.

Aeschylus and Sisyphus where bound for eternity. Whilst Hades saw this as punishment, the duo   saw this as happiness. They were happy with each other in the boulder. Their resolve with each other made the boulder light as air. The struggle to push the boulder had lost it's weight on them.

Together the weight of the absurd mean nothing in the face of eternity. What had not killed them, only resolved to make them stronger. In strength did the twosome flourish!

"Amor fati, amor Sisyphus!" Rejoiced Aeschylus.

"Amor fati, amor Aeschylus!" Rejoiced Sisyphus.

For there was no death. Only the continuation of the negation of, in Hades. For Aeschylus was happy in the absurd. Madness was doing the same thing over and over again. With little to no fruit bore from it 

For he could not see it blinded by the madness of love. Yet, there was reason in madness. a defeat of the absurd. A defeat Aeschylus did not obtain until he had found his friend.