"See ya at our lunch table Justin" I said breathlessly.

"See ya" Justin replied giving me a quick peck on the lips.

As I walked up to my locker, got my things and headed to our lunch table, I couldn't help but think how lucky I was to have a boyfriend like Justin. He treated me like a princess and it was great how quickly we could fall into things with nothing stopping us.

As I approached the table, Justin caught my eye and patted the seat next to him signalling that he saved a seat for me. When I sat down next to him, he wrapped his arm me and we both seemed to have just caught the giggles.

Sitting front of me was my best friend Maria. We were partners in boy hunting before we each found a guy. She has dark brown curly hair, a gorgeous face and not to mention the best body ever (I'm secretly really jealous). Then next to her was her guy, Niall. He had dyed blonde hair, blue eyes and he possesses a cute Irish accent, Saralike to think he is a leprechaun.

Throughout most of lunch I talked to Maria while leaning on Justin and eating at the same time. It was not easy. While Maria and I were talking about an assignment we had for religion, Justin and Niall were blabbing about God knows what. 

It was five minutes till next period and I had religion with Maria. "Connie, do you wanna head to religion with me early so we get the seats we want in class?"

"Sure...." I replied in mass confusion. We never had our seats taken before. What the hell was going on?

I then got up, kissed Justin on the cheek and said

"Bye justin, see ya after school."

"Bye babe" the said then pulling me in for a quick peck on the lips. I pulled back and then went along with Maria.

"Where the hell are we going Maria? I asked not recognizing our route. Maria suddenly switched to a quiet, serious tone which is really rare on her.

"Connie I have to talk to you about something." 

I started feeling shivers through my back and then butterflies in my stomach. "Oh my God, what's wrong Maria? I asked worryingly.

Maria then started nervously "Um well, um I was talking with Niall a couple of days ago and um well, your boyfriend, um Justin well isn’t really the guy you think he is." I started getting a sense of fear and worried about what she was going to say next.

"Uhhh, what do you mean Maria?" I asked getting a bit frightened.

"Well he has been...no is a bit of a....ok I'm just gonna say what Niall said. Justin is a manwhore."

"What the fuck!!!!Wait what?" I was completely shocked. Justin would NEVER do anything to hurt me. He is so sweet and he is such a gentlemen.......most of the time.

"I'm sorry Connie. I just want to do what's best for you. I don't want to see you get hurt. Niall told me he does practically the same things with you that he did with the other girls he has been with. He’s playing you Connie." Maria said worryingly.

"Sorry Maria, but Justin and I like each other very much and I don't think there is anything that will change that. I appreciate your courage to come and talk to me but Justin has changed. Justin is not a player. He said he has been with a few other girls but none of them seemed right for him. He then said I was the girl he had been looking for the whole time."

I started to get a bit choked up, but not to the point that I was about to cry. Maria seemed to be choking up a bit too.

"Ok Connie. But before we head to religion, I just want to let you know, if anything happens between you guys, remember it’s not the end of the world and I am there for you no matter what."