Chapter 1: BEFORE

Chapter 1:

I remember watching his videos. Fun science, challenge charlie,all of his songs. I was just an annoying fangirl. There wasn't a day that didn't go by that I didnt watch one of his videos as a pick me up. Of course I thought he was cute, even hot. Something about his sparkling blue eyes and his nerdy ways made me fall in love even more everytime I saw him pop up on youtube. One video stuck out the most in my mind. "Dear Future Charlie". He talked about where he would be in 10 years when he was 30 years old. I wondered where he would be too. And where I would be. What girl didn't fantasize being married to adorable Charlie McDonnell when they saw that video? I knew it was just that: a fantasy, something you can only dream about.

Well I was wrong...

It started when I was 20. I was a pretty sheltered girl growing up in a small town on the east coast of America. Naturally, when I reached adulthood, I felt like I wanted to do something with my life. Travel somewhere,just have fun. When summer time came around, I announced to my family that I was going to Vidcon. A convention with many famous youtubers. Youtube was still very popular and so was Charlie. It was my first time ever leaving my homestate! Let alone going across the country just to be at a convention and standing in line. I brought my friend, Sarah because was a charlieissocoollike fan as well. In fact, she introduced me to him in the first place when I was 15. We arrived at the hotel in Las Angeles late. The traffic had been horrible and the convention was starting soon. My hair was a mess. I had huge sweat stains on my shirt because of how hot it was just sitting in traffic. Since we were running late, I had no time to take a shower so I just put on deodorant and changed clothes. A bright,blue tank top and white shorts was the first thing I pulled out of my suitcase, so I decided to wear that. Threw my hair up in a pony tail and I was good to go. Then I remembered my contacts. I took off my glassed and popped my contacts in as fast as I could. "Are you ready yet?!" Shouted Sarah "I am now" I replied.We grabbed our cameras,and papers and ran out the door.