Chapter 5

When the elders in her town said they needed a sacrifice, she thought it was her time. She could finally die.

So when they put her on a boat toward that mountain, she thought she was going to die. They left her in this cave alone and was even guarding outside feared that she would try to leave. No wonder, the previous sacrifice all died without any exception. They most likely were afraid being alone in this scary cave and tried to run away. And then the villagers would kill the sacrifice. That why it was difficult being a woman in her time, they didn't have any right. Why didn't they take a young man as a sacrifice instead?

But who would think that there would be an earth attack and she would fall into the pond?

When she fell into the pond, she closed her eyes and thought that she could finally die in peace but who knew what awaited her after this.

She woke up in a locked room with a servant who explained to her that she was now in the god realm. She just wanted to die so why was she alive?

So when they asked her name, she gave them another name: Cha Mong.

Ah Zi couldn't help but smile, why did she feel that she would get along with a girl name Cha? So she waited in that locked room alone. In nigh time, she quickly escaped by the window to learn everything she needed to know.

[Cursive words was something I added for "The Missing Girl" story.]

She learned that they were classified the several girls to make them into a god's concubine.

Men were all the same, no matter where they only thought with their lower thing. Well, except for her family and them.

Then she learned she would not be a concubine but the official wife? What kind of luck is that? Was her karma that bad?

The man that was her husband was a child. She didn't think much about it since all she cared was to die. She just wanted to see if these warnings were true or not. So even if her husband was a baby she would still react the same.

But what disturbed her the most were these three men that she saw, they had the same auras as these guys that she tried to forget and yet didn't want to.

The first one was just like The Second, they have the same golden hair and fine feature. That man had the same sweet smile.

The second one was just like The Third, he possessed a smile full of wisdom like he had experienced everything in the world. They had the same black hair, the difference was their features. If that man seemed like a gentle and nice person, The Third was full of arrogance and knowledge. People wouldn't associate him with the word broken, no matter what happened his eyes were still full of life.

And lastly, the one who made her think of The Fourth. They didn't look alike at all, that trash had brown hair while he had a silky black hair. Their faces weren't the little bit alike, that trash was just a fool full of arrogance who thought he was the strongest while he was a respectful and a strong figure. He was a handsome man that no one could refute. 

Just talking to one, she felt like she was going to die but if she were to see the four of them together, would she still be able to stay calm?

She was sure, that she was going to meet The First soon. The first man that had made her heart melt.

The first man, the blond-haired one, came to her because he was most likely stunned by her actions toward his master or whatever that child was. It was just that she was the first to talk, but the others also reacted the same. Why should they care about him? If Hua Banbing was to be the main wife, then she would have said the same thing as she did.