Perks of dating the teacher (GxG)

Indtroduction

So let's get one thing right, I suck at math. As in whenever I walk into that room there's only one reason I'm there, because my babe teaches it. Also because I want to be an astrophysicist I kinda need math. Usually I wouldn't even bother showing up, I mean I don't for Religious Studies, she's just started to figure out that I'm down in the music block playing my guitar with Cooper singing. Cooper is one of my best friends, she's hilarious! Her first name is Sophia and her last name is Cooper... I just think Cooper is cooler, we all do. Cooper has a boyfriend, his name is Jack Jameson, no it's not a made up name. He's really good for her compared to that dick Benedict Lloyd!

Coops is one of the only three people that know about me and Miss Lander. The other two are Rosie, she's at collage and my sister Daphne. Rosie is the other of my best friends, she's a little bit dopey but none the less she's funny. We only get to see each other at weekends and holidays what with her being at collage. Then there's my little sister Daphne Westwood she's one of the few people I tell all my problems to.

I tell my mum practically everything but I don't know how she'd react if I came home and said "hi mum so yeah I'm dating someone 10 years older than me have been for the past year and a half." I think she'd flip and tell the cops on us. Another person that kind of knows is my dad, he knows I'm dating an older woman but he has no clue she's my teacher. So when it comes to it he's met Gemma and really likes her, he drops me off at her house and pick me up. Let's me stay over night and gives me money to 'take her out for a meal' obviously we can't go out for a meal together. We aren't allowed in public together. So i use the money to buy us a bottle of wine and a takeaway. My girl doesn't complain.

Speaking of the devil herself I haven't introduced her yet. Gemma Lander, I think it's such a cute name! So we started dating when I was in year 11, which meant I was 15 but she waited till I was 16 to 'seal the deal'. We went through a few rough patches in the first half a year because she was engaged to Eva Lord. I still don't know why she picked me over that woman, she has super model legs. Anyway that soon came to an end when I told her to choose. She chose me. Of all people, me! She's 10 years older which means that she's 26 dark brown hair and beautiful big brown eyes that I could get lost in for days. We aren't living together yet but we might as well be because I'm always over there. I can gladly say she is the love of my life.

Almost forgetting let me introduce myself I'm Adeline Westwood and I'm dating my teacher.