Chapter 3 Family Reunion

Scarlett POV

We were all gathered around each other while the humans were all together next to a campfire that Cade had put. It was night time already. I was sitting down on some rocks while Orion was on his Father's shoulder not wanting to leave his side.

"So, there's been no sign of any others" Optimus asked.

"Nada" Hound replied.

"We are all that's left" Drift says.

"They're picking us off, one by one" Crosshairs said.

"We're the pathetic, dirty sixsome. And you make seven" Hounds said. I quickly smack him on the head when he said dirty sixsome earning a cried of protest from him.

"So that's our best-case scenario. Autobot witness protection" I hear Shane said. Thanks to Optimus I learn the human names. The girl name was Tessa while the other man name was Shane.

"Hey, Speed Racer, you're welcome to leave anytime" Cade replied. I think from what I been absorbing from them. I could tell that Tessa who's still underage loves Shane but Cade is an overprotective Dad that doesn't let Tessa date. So my guess is that Shane and she were dating in secret and when Cade found out he was mad furious and that the reason that he doesn't like him.

"Well, for the record, Super dad. I'm not hiding with you. I'm hiding out with that big guy" Shane said pointing a finger at Optimus, in turn, he let out a vent and had his look of don't bring me into your argument look.

"Sensei, with your fate unknown" Drift said earning Optimus and my attention.

"Bumblebee had held command, despite his complete and total lack of anything resembling warrior discipline. He's like a child" Drift said while pointing his sword at Bee. I saw Bee was making this whirl noises like mocking him while rolling his optics but then got mad at the last sentence that Drift said. Bee then gets up

": This child is about to kick your ass:" Bee said as he walks up to Drift with a mad face. He had curls his fingers into a bring it on motion to Drift.

"He brings us shame" Drift said. Bee then kicks the sword out from under Drift and they began to tussle.

"Cage fight" Hounds called.

"Yeah! Go Bee show him what you got!" Jazz yelled.

I facepalm at this mechs behavior. Seriously I sometimes think that I'm the only adult here but I can complain because I sometimes myself act childish even after I had Orion but still I'm more independent for the sake of my child.

"Smartass" Drift said retorts while grabbing his sword to fight Bee.

"What's the matter with them" I hear Tessa asked.

"They are idiots and childish adults" I replied.

"Am I the lone sage who sees through this puppy-dog eyes act. It's beneath you" Drift said slowly slides his sword across Bee's chin.

"Drift" I said in a warning tone.

"Yes, I've been waiting for them all to dispatch each other, so I could take charge with no trouble at all. Just me, report to me" Crosshairs said while tapping his fingers against each other than taking out his gun and twist it.

"Cocky aren't we" I hear Jazz said.

"Jazz" Optimus scowls.

"Well, it sure looks like you've been missed" Cade said sarcastically.

"Autobots, Lockdown is hunting us and humans are helping. We need to know why" Optimus said getting everyone attention.

"Well, listen, I don't know why, but I have an idea about who" Cade said.