◌*' Fake Side '*◌

Chapter 8.2

*-*-*

Drip, drop, drip, drop.

The music of the precious divine holy water stopped after turning the metal knob opposing the current. The silence of the awaited dark night engulfed you whole pulling you in the endless hole of your miserys. Depression and stress eating your peaceful mind turning it into a monster everyone was scared of. Even you was scared of it.

Up, dunk, up, dunk.

Feet drenched, soaked and blessed with the water of life, it was the start. Cold sweats and shivers ran around the nerves throughout. Smiling with contentment eyeing the flood of nature, you sat at it letting your clothes absorb the flowy substance circling around you.

Pick, up, pick, up.

Stared at the alluring, shiny and thin instrument of your end you blinked away the worries letting it flow out of your almond window framed with flickering lashes. You used your thumb to feel it's sharpness, tracing it's imperfect sides as you catch your breathe out of it's demonic tease.

Aim, cut, aim, cut.

Sliding the forbidden way of ending the gifted life you cried. Five senses alert and numb, once, twice and thrice you saw the product lushed with red lustrous thick consistency dripping out without a stop. It was uncontrollable.

Dip, dipper, dippest, blank.

Digging too much was your talent and it felt amazing. Skin was paler, lips are bluer and feet are colder. You closed your eyes waiting for what you wanted. Death. You smiled giving emphasis to your pain. At last it's the end, hi grim reaper nice to see you for the first time, you're not scary at all.

Knock, bang, knock, bang.

And you passed out.

*-*-*